"This is pretty similar to a haunted house," Rico laughed a bit and held Jibeom's hand, trying to make him feel less scared.

"Is there anything you're afraid of?" Jibeom asked while they continued looking around for hints, "because it seems like you have no fear."

"I do have things that I'm afraid of, but not these."

She found a piece of paper in the hand of the hanging body and took it out. Suddenly a loud screeching noise, which were the sound effects, could be heard from the fake body.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Jibeom screamed as he got shocked by the jump-scare and he immediately hugged Rico tightly.

Rico felt her face heat up, but thankfully they're in the dark so he won't see her blushing. She laughed and patted his head.

"Awww Jibeomie is scared," Rico said teasingly.

"W-who knew there would be things like this in an escape room?" Jibeom let go of her and coughed, sounding slightly embarrassed as he was stuttering.

They continued solving the puzzles. At last they successfully escaped before the time is up.

The staff members took a picture of them together with a polaroid camera. Jibeom and Rico thanked them before leaving the venue.

"I'm keeping it," Rico said, waving the photo in her hand.

"Sure," Jibeom smiled.

He had to contain his excitement when he saw Rico put the photo inside the first layer of her wallet, making the photo to be the first thing people can see once she opens her wallet.

"So... what's next?" She asked.

"Let's go and eat something first," He replied.

——————————

"Sorry, I'm late- very late to be exact," Jaehyun apologised as soon as he stepped in the practice room. The others just shrugged in response, meaning it's okay.

"Wow, we actually have most of us here today, even though it's not yet the next proper practice," Daeyeol said after he looked around, before focusing back on what he was supposed to do.

"Well I mean, who wouldn't want to chill in a place where there's air conditioning? It's so hot outside," Jangjun complained. A few people nodded in agreement.

He then looked around just like what Daeyeol did. "Hmm who's not here? Apparently Youngtaek and Seungmin are doing this part time job shit while Minah probably overslept, Mijin is taking a day off to rest and Bong just got here... but where is Jibeom?"

"He's on a date with Rico," Joochan answered, stopping his dance practice for a short moment to get some water and look at his phone.

"What the hell?" Jaehyun widened his eyes, almost choking on the bread he just took a bite from.

Chaejung looked up from her lyrics paper for a second before once again practicing on her rap. "Ooh yeah, she was panicking in the chat yesterday."

"That guy? On a date? Wow," Jaeseok snickered at the thought that Jibeom is on a date with someone.

"It's just a matter of time that the two will be together," Ryu laughed a little. "It's so damn obvious. Since when did they know each other?! They're already flirting with each other in camp."

On the other hand, Bomin was whining as he kept on shaking Arim's arm. "Ahhh~ are we really not allowed to watch the videos together?"

Donghyun, Arim and Daeyeol were the ones to judge who'll be the centre for the dance break because they will not be competing for the part. So the three were watching the videos together since everyone finished filming by yesterday.