An Experimental Play Date

Start from the beginning

"Understood, I'll bring him immediately." He said looking at me. He put the walkie back on his belt and walked over to me.

"What?"

"It's your lucky day. They decided to run the test with you early today."

"YESSSSSSS!" I yell in excitement. I quickly ran out of the room after pressing the button to the door. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could, taking a left at the corner. I stood and waited for Connor to come by with the card to open the door. I heard his footsteps get closer and closer to me. When he got to me, he sighed.

"Jeez, kid. Can you act any less excited?"

"Nope! I am totally stoked about seeing Serena again." I said as he scanned the card over the scanner. I pressed the button and ran down the hall to the next door. He went into the next room and grabbed a gas mask from inside, coming to me. I put it on and went in. After the long walk to her cell, we walked up to the door in which the control room was held. He and I walked in the room. I quickly zipped to the window and saw Serena reading a book, unaware of my presence. The scientists were at their normal spots. Chief Elazar stood there, waiting for our arrival.

"You ready to do some testing.. For science...?" She asked.

"God you sound like someone familiar from a video game... oh well.. Can I go into her cell this time?" I asked her immediately after she finished speaking.

"I talked to Dr. Bright. He said after the results of your last experiment, you are allowed in, as long as she does not come out."

"YESSSSS! Today just got a billion and one times better." I said to myself. I went to the door of the control room, awaiting its opening.

"You ready?"

"Yep!" I said cheerfully. Elazar pressed the button, opening the first door. I walked through before the door closed back up. I walked along the tiny corridor, looking through the glass. Then, the next door opened... to her cell. She must've been so entranced in her book, that she didn't notice the door even open. I peeked in with just my head. She sat against the bookcase. I realized that it was safe and walked in. The feel of the room changed... it didn't feel right... it felt... lonely.. The door quickly shut behind me with a loud metallic sound. Serena suddenly jumped and lifted her head in shock of the loud noise that rang throughout her room. Her eyes quickly locked onto mine. I simply gave her a warm smile.

"H-Hey Serena." I said, scratching my right arm with my left. It was a bit embarrassing to be in the same room with a naked girl, but this was technically for science...

She dropped her book on the ground and stood up quickly without saying anything.

"I guess this is kinda weird.. Having a guy in the same room with you that doesn't wanna do anything to you, huh?" I scratched the back of my neck. She nodded, looking down a bit.

"Don't worry. Remember... We're friends.. I meant what I said yesterday. I won't do anything to harm you." I smiled. She looked up at me.

"C-.."

"Hmm?"

"C-Can... I....... hug you?" She said with a shy expression.

"W-W-What?!" A naked girl wants to hug me? God, if you're real, then this must be a sign.

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked!" She turned around, putting her hands on her face. She hasn't had much personal interaction with boys yet, even with me yesterday. She doesn't really know what to do around me, since I don't go psycho on her. I sighed with a smile. She may be a succubus, but she definitely doesn't act like one from what I know.