C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

Start from the beginning

Midnight looks at the two and looks to see if Ochaco was unconscious, "Bakugo advances to the second round!"Midnight announces.

"OCHACO!"Wendy yells and before anyone can stop the younger she jumps down to the area, "MARVEL?!"Midnight yells as Wendy pushes passed her "Ochaco!"Wendy all but yells and gets on her knees, before started to heal her.

"Wendy Marvel seems to be healing her student Uraraka!"Mic tells and everyone stared at the two girls, Wendy starts breathing heavily "Wendy! Don't use that too much!"Akia all but yells.

"I healed her...She just needs rest now" Wendy tells as two robots picked her up taking her to recovery girl.

"You should get rest!"Wendy tells as Ochaco sits up, "Senpai! I will be fine! I feel much better!"Ochaco Whines, as the three girls -Wendy, Akia, Ochaco- all sat in the waiting room, waiting for Izuku to walk in.

"Izuku!"Akia greets and Wendy smiles, "Well lets us know if you need us! We will be taking our leave"Wendy tells and grabs Akia's hand before dragging the confused Dragon Slayer out of the room.

"Wha?"Akia asks, "Just go!"Wendy whines pushing the older out, "Okay?"Akia says confused, They both stopped as a pest stepped in their way.

"Can I help you?"Akia asks annoyed "You punched me, I am the Number two hero! I will be reporting this!"He tells and Akia growls, "Report me, I don't care, That is your Family! You should never hurt them! And you did! I fight for what's right! So go ahead and report me! But know I will never care about getting in trouble! As long as I know I did something right, Then I'm fine"Akia tells, She steps up to him, making him take a step back, her eyes looked like they were glowing, and A red dragon was behind Akia, to be what looked like glaring at the Flame bag.

He didn't say anything, He looked at Wendy who was also glaring at him, he saw a white dragon at him, also what looked like glaring.

"Alright, then Wendy Lets go, "Akia tells and they walk passed the Trash hero.

"GRR, HE MAKES ME SO MAD!"Akia yells as they walk to the food stands, "I need food!"Akia tells and Walks to a food stand, "Your both from class 1-A!!" The man behind the stand all but yells and Akia gives a toothy grin, "Yeah! But can we get a few Takoyaki!"Akia asks and The man nods, before handing them one each, "It's on the house! I'm cheering for you two!"He tells and Gives them a smile. "Whoa! really!? Thank you!"Akia grins "Thank you, sir!"Wendy gives a small soft smile.

"Good luck!" he wishes and They both walk away munching on some Takoyaki, "Hey its the two from class 1-A," A lady with blonde hair says and rushes to the two Dragonslayers who turned to look at them, "Don't go rushing off!"A man with a mask snaps.

"Hello! I'm Mt. Lady, You two girls are so strong!!"The lady introduces herself and Akia grins, "Ohh! I heard of you Izuku was talking about you!"Akia tells and Wendy bows "Hello" She greets, "Oh you are Kamui Woods! Izuku was talking about when he seen you fight! "Akia tells and points to the masked man, "Er...Hello"He greets.

"How old are you Wendy-Chan?!"Mt.Lady asks and Wendy Scratches her cheek "I'm Twelve"She tells and Both Pro Heroes Gasp, "TWELVE!?"They yell, and Wendy chuckles lightly, "Your so strong!"Kamui tells and Wendy blushes a little, "That's because I trained a lot with Akia, And Gajeel, Natsu, and so many others, They taught me how to be strong, I used to only heal people, but when I met Akia and her family, they welcomed me with open arms, and now I can fight for what's right" Wendy tells and Akia's eyes widen before the teared up a little, "WENDY! I'M GOING TO CRY!"Akia yells before tackling her in a hug, "Welcomed you with open arms?"Kamui asks and Wendy and Akia freeze, "Ah My family...They um..Died" Wendy tells and The pro Heroes freeze up "Ah My apologies," They both tell and Wendy smiles "It's okay! They are better where they are now".

BOOM. Akia freezes along with Wendy, "What happened?"Akia questions and Wendy shrugs "It was Izuku Versus Shoto, They are crazy strong, It was like when you fought that One girl! Maki Sinhyo!"Wendy tells and Akia grins, "Yeah!  let's go see who won! My match is up next too!"Akia tells and they run back into the arena, "Maki Sinhyo?"Mt.Lady questions as they run, "Maybe We could ask Eraser head"Kamui tells and she nods.

 "AWE MAN WE MISSED IT!"Akia whines and Denki laughs "It was awesome!! But don't you have a match?"Denki reminds and Akia turns around fastly "CRAP" She yells and runs to the tunnels. Wendy rushes to Recovery girl's room after hearing about Izuku's state.

"IZUKU!"Wendy yells as she bursts in the room to see a few classmates and Toshinori, "Wendy-Senpai!?"He asks and Toshinori looks at Wendy "Wendy, How are you?"He asks and Wendy gives a smile, "I'm good, A little tired but Good" Wendy tells and walks to Izuku, already starting to heal him.

"CHILD YOU ARE HEALING TO MANY PEOPLE!" Clara snaps Flying into the room, "Carla She is doing what she said she would do"Viper tells following behind.

"Carla, Viper" Toshinori greets, "Carla I will be fine, "Wendy tells and stops healing Izuku, "You need rest," Wendy tells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Chapter!! What is this!? Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods are wondering about the two Dragonslayers, AND I OUUP