Chapter 1

Beneath the Surface by Kai-sama/kaidono

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.

The moment his new client stepped in the room, he only had one word repeating in his mind: Mine. 

Her aesthetics gave goddesses a run for their money with her long glossy hair, gorgeous colored eyes, and pouty, perfect lips. Gods, what I wouldn't give for a chance with her, he silently murmured. 

"Hello, I was told to arrive here and ask for someone named Itachi?" she asked politely, interrupting him out of his daze. 

The eloquent way she spoke of his name did wonders for him, sending anticipating shivers throughout his body. He wondered if what lay beneath her robe was as beautiful as her face was. He couldn't wait to get started. 

"Yes, I am Itachi. I will be your masseur for today's session," he answered quietly. His hands were hidden behind his back as they trembled in fear or excitement, he didn't know. Never before had he ever felt like this for a woman. He had massaged countless females, all who threw themselves at him in an attempt for something more than a back rub. 

"Shall we get started?" he asked, establishing a chivalrous tone. He gestured to the massage bed and managed to say without stammering, "Please remove your robe and lie on your stomach." 

She raised a delicate eyebrow, walking closer to him and stared him straight in the eyes. "I hope you're courteous enough to look away." 

He could get lost in those eyes. The eyes that could hypnotize him, make him feel weak in the knees with just one glance. Forcing himself to gaze on another part of the room, he nodded, "Of course. Relaxing music will be played in just a few moments." He pushed away the curtain that separated the bed and supplies, stepping in to choose the perfect song on his music player. Scrolling through the list, he found a sensual jazz song, a melody usually reserved for couples who planned to make love to each other. 

His ears perked when the sound of rustling was heard, the assumption of his client taking off her robe. He swallowed as his hands clenched into fists. I must control myself. Not yet, he chided. It would scare her away. 

"Are you ready?" He kept his voice low and husky, hoping it would have an effect on her like it did on other women. 

"Yes," the chiming of soft bells rung through his ears and they almost ruptured in happiness from such angelic tones. 

His hands were shaking, oh they were shaking the whole time. He stiffly walked over to her, standing next to her, so close to her as she laid by the bed. Her head was planted in the face hole as he saw her body rise up and down at a slow pace, illustrating she was relaxed. 

Perfect, he admired, Absolutely perfect. I knew she was beautiful inside and out. Although she kept her panties on, he could see the delicious contours of her body. He felt a tight stiffening in his pants, something he wasn't normally accustomed to. Not now, he pleaded to himself, It would do no good if she were to think of me as a disgusting pervert. 

Maybe she's like the other women and she would enjoy the feel of your hard-on rubbing against her, his conscience replied nastily to him.  

"Are you still there?" she asked him, causing his eyes to roll in pleasure. She knew he was there but asked for him, she wanted him, she was waiting for his hands to rub her skin sensually and she'd moan... 

He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Yes, I apologize for making you wait." He placed his hands on her trapezoid, the upper part of her back. Her smooth refined back, he bit back a moan. He began to work his hands on her tense, sore spots, moving in little circles, pressing against the strained muscles. 

She released a relaxing sigh unintentionally and he paused for a split second before he resumed, regaining control. How do I deal with this for another 55 minutes? I'm in my own torturous hell. 

As he massaged his way down, he couldn't help but ogle her firm behind, watching them move just a little from his actions. Gods, please forgive me. 

They shouldn't have to forgive you, she was yours from the moment you saw her, his conscience once again spoke to him. 

That may be so... he agreed silently with himself. 

Somehow, he managed to pass through the hour, massaging her slowly as the tension in her back disappeared. He found she was called [Name] after he worked up the nerve to ask her, to break the silent yet calm atmosphere. Everything about her was perfect. I need to know her. His heart fluttered at the idea of becoming closer to her. He was giddy at the fact that his hands made her feel that way. Only his hands should be able to feel that way. He waved away the dark thoughts that plagued him when it came to her. 

He gave her time to return in her robe, much to his disappointment. When he returned in the room, he said, "We're finished. I hope you had an enjoyable experience. Feel free to visit again." He smiled charmingly to her, or what he hoped was charming.  

She returned a smile just as equally captivating- Oh Gods, please let that smile be just for me. Just for me.  

"-Perhaps I will visit again. Have a good day... Itachi." She exited the room as he was left standing there, staring after her with a hopeful look. 

Maybe he imagined it, but he liked to think she had an interest in him, just like he did in her.  

He could still sense the creamy skin beneath his hands and he shuddered in satisfaction. After all, he was beginning to touch the surface.