Where have I been?

hello again, for the first time in multiple years. i feel like it's time i explain why i haven't been updating this story, even though i keep saying i'll get back to it. 

i first began this story on the first day of summer vacation in 2018, aka the last day of my 8th grade year. it was shortly after i first got into bfb, and i was absolutely OBSESSED. in addition, i was not only on summer break now, but i didn't have many friends nor a serious relationship. this meant i had a LOT of free time, so my life basically revolved around bfb. 

but unfortunately, this period couldn't last forever. 9th grade started, meaning i was now starting high school, and times weren't so simple now. to add on to this, my mental health started going downhill. i also started getting into committed friendships and relationships. i now had a significantly less amount of time and energy to put into this fanfic, and my contributions into the osc in general, despite the fact that i had kind of made a name for myself here. 

because of the mental health aspect of my absence, along with the bfb hiatus, my interest in bfb kind of came and went. it never completely went away, but i definitely wasn't obsessed with it anymore. this gave me even LESS motivation to make progress on my book. 

i did get bursts of inspiration and creativity and interest, and i tried to come back multiple times. i even ANNOUNCED it. but until now, i couldn't bring myself to continue with it, and i apologize for that.

now that i AM here, what is in store for this story?

well, because i was gone for so long, i have kind of changed as a person. my writing style is different, and my interests when it comes to story-making also contrasts to how it was in 2018. like i said before, i made this fanfic when i was 13 and graduating 8th grade. currently, i am 15 and halfway through 10th grade (sophomore year). 

i still absolutely love bfb, and i'm happy to say that i'm kinda obsessed with it again, and my mental health isn't as bad now. but now i want to achieve something different when it comes to my contributions to the fandom writing wise. 

i know this is extremely overdone nowadays, but i want to write a bfb high school au. i've been coming up with ideas for it since those old days, but i never had the courage to share it until now. 

when it comes to this story, idk. in recent times, im not as keen on stories that are just y'know

ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship sship ship ship ship ship 

so i'm not sure if im able to continue this book, i'm sorry. don't lose all hope tho!! because it could still happen :))

ily all, thanks for sticking around <3