Valentines Special

WARNING: CERTAIN PARTS IN THIS SEASON SPECIAL INCLUDE THINGS THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN, I DO NOT RECOMMENDED TO READ THIS TO ANY CHILD AT ALL.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

(Y/N) rose from her bed stretching. Ah yes Valentines day, but Jack wasn't celebrating it with her. He had to go to appointments and cure patients while she and Pinoco worked on the house. Later that same night though...

Pinoco heard the door bell ring, it was probably Jack coming back from work to get some rest. "Doc? Why do you have flowers?" Pinoco asked. "U-hm just get (Y/N) for me would you?" Pinoco agreed, but she was still confused. 

"Jack?" (Y/N) said. "He-y (Y/-N)," He was obviously nervous. "U-hh... Happy Valentines day!" Jack shouted. He gave the flowers to (Y/N) and closed his eyes, waiting for an answer. Jack felt a slight pressure around his waist. (Y/N) was hugging him, she looked up: "Thank you Hazama-Kun." She said.

"May I?" Jack said while putting out his hand. "Oh, I need to get ready to leave first!" And (Y/N) back inside. When she came back, (Y/N) looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a short skirted flowy White dress and stockings, while her heels were black. Her hair was the same, except her outfit made it pop out more.

Jack was astounded. He blushed real hard when they were walking to the car, when the wind swept and her panties showed just the slightest.

They drove to Toms, it was actually her favourite restaurant to go to.

"Wel-....come?" Honma-San stuttered. She was shocked to see their arms locked together. "Good Evening." Jack said. (Y/N) looked at the Master, and her sweet, gentle gaze, turned into a cold, hard glare. Low-key, she wasn't forgiving him anytime soon.

After their dinner, they drove to a field where nobody was, just them. They had all the privacy they wanted to just be a happy couple. Jack picked up (Y/N) and started walking to the middle. "Jack, I've told you this before: I can walk by myself!" Complained (Y/N)

Jack smiled but it quickly faded when he pretended to drop her. "He-ey!" (Y/N) exclaimed. They both laughed, and their eyes met each other.

Jack put her down and they sat in the moonlight quietly. (Y/N) rested her head on Jacks shoulder, he hugged her and didn't let go. Until he tilted her chin up did (Y/N)'s expression change.

"Oh?" (Y/N) said in confusion. Jack leaned in, as they both closed their eyes and kissed passionately in the dark. Rather say they made out that night.

The fireflies dancing in the night really set the mood. The sweet dew on the grass scented the air with a romantic feeling.

They let go of each other for a breath, but didn't keep going. Jack hugged (Y/N) and held her in his arms, she was obviously tired from the day. "Jack?" (Y/N) looked up. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He responded.

"I love you!" And (Y/N) jumped up from his grasp and kissed him softly on the lips just before passing out from her tiredness. "(Y/N)?" Jack said.

Of course she didn't respond. Jack smiled, as he picked her sleeping body and tucked her in, in the car in that field. He didn't bother driving home, he was tired too.

+++

The next morning, Jack rose from his sleep, he was clutching (Y/N) for whatever reason it was. What happened? He thought. In the middle of his thoughts he heard (Y/N) yawn, awakening from a deep slumber.

She opened her eyes and wrapped herself around Jack, while he kissed her good morning. (Y/N) beautiful blue-grey eyes calmed Jack.