CH.12

(Y/N) was watching Pinoco, Sharaku, and Largo splash in the spring water. It was still early February, but the water was surprisingly warmer, and climate was nicer.

Pinoco showed her an old coin in the water. "Very nice!" (Y/N) said, but really she didn't care. (Y/N) heard Jacks car pull up. "Alright, everyone inside!" She shouted. "Do we have to?" Pinoco whined. (Y/N) let out a sigh, "Yes Pinoco, Jack is home and we have to eat lunch now too."

They climbed up from the incline, and found Jack locking the car. "Hey Jack, who were you examining today?" (Y/N) asked. "Someone with RPI." Jack replied. It went black after.

+++

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)!" A voice called. It was pitch black, a void of abyss and no return. "(Y/N)! Come with me!" It finally came to her as it was Jacks voice! She began to run. She saw him right on the end. The scenery suddenly changed from a void to their home.

"Jack? What's going on?" She asked. He didn't reply though. Kei Kisaragi walked past her and hugged Jack. She opened her eyes, "Jack never loved you, I'm considered a male, but that doesn't mean I still can't love him..."

(Y/N) was startled when they went in for a kiss. She was crying, afraid and now alone again, she screamed.

With teary eyes (Y/N) woke in a white bed, Jack's patient room. He came rushing in and opened the door, as if he had punched the lock off. "(Y/N) what's wrong?!" He shouted. Almost immediately she started crying again.

Jack took her in his arms and attempted to calm her down, but it didn't work. Being both angry and upset, she shook him away. (Y/N) heart rate was raising, she had passed out from over working herself.

She was causing her own stress from her past life that she couldn't forget. Jack grabbed (Y/N) waist and pulled her towards him, and kissed her.

(Y/N) calmed down, but out of confusion. Jack stopped and looked up at her, "Are you done?" (Y/N) apologized, "I'm sorry, I just had really terrible dream." Jack hugged her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not in particular," (Y/N) replied. "What happened?" She asked. "You had a Vasovagal attack." Jack said. (Y/N) had no idea what that meant. "You overworked yourself, so your blood pressure dropped, that's why your on life support." He said.

"Life support?" (Y/N) said. She looked down at her arm, and saw an IV. "Oh."

"It looks like you don't need it anymore." Jack pulled out the IV, (Y/N) let out a very faint yelp. Jack picked up (Y/N) and started carrying her. "Jack, I can walk by myself!" She said.

"But, I don't care..." Jack mumbled. It made (Y/N) blush real hard, and so she accepted the fact that he was carrying her to her bed.

+++

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this! I can't believe that I have reached over 130 readers!

I'm really excited over this. But also, the next episode will come out ON 2/7/20. In other words, on the seventh of February 2020.

The episode will be the Valentines special for this book.

One last thing, I am now comfortable enough to lend my other accounts for you to talk to me, or just see my feed, and art!

Discord: SnekBred#3871
Amino: MayaaCarver