CH.10

(Y/N) woke up to a bright sunny morning. She looked out the window and saw Pinoco and Jack outside. Pinoco was hanging clothes, particularly white cloaks and coats.

She realized that the clothing being hung was hers. (Y/N) saw Sharaku walk up to Pinoco and the two started chatting.

(This takes place after they renewed the house because im lazy to put it in a storyline ._.)

(Y/N) got up out of bed and stretched. Her back bones cracked and popped as she finished. She opened the door and stepped into the living room.

She looked over to the table and nothing was on it. No breakfast? (Y/N) thought. (Y/N) decided that she was hungry and wanted to make food for once. They had all the ingredients for what she was going to make, but (Y/N) didn't know if Pinoco and Jack would like it because it was American food.

So (Y/N) walked outside and found them. "Hey is it okay if I cook breakfast today?" Jack was startled by her sudden visit, and nearly choked on his coffee. She let out a soft chuckle. Humiliated by how easily be could be scared he asked, "Cook? I was gonna take Pinoco out to Tom's for breakfast today."

(Y/N) gave in a sad pleading look. "Oh please can I make breakfast for today? Pleeaasse?" She begged. "Fine," Jack said as she had a happy face. "But if you burn down the kitchen then your paying for it to be replaced!" He shouted.

+++

(Y/N) finished the food and set it on the table. She also knew a dog food recipe that she kept a closely guarded secret. (Y/N) knows that no dog could resist, even Largo.

"Hey, the food is ready! Get your asses in here before I eat it myself." Jack laughed, while Pinoco rushed in to try her food.

"Sharaku, I cooked for you too!" She said. Sharaku's face lit up in excitement. "Lets see your comparison to Pinoco's cooking." Said Jack

(Y/N) looked at Jack and said angrily, "Your going to rate my food compared to Pinoco's?" Jack chuckled at her face. She was mad yes, but something about it made it cute.

(Y/N) crossed her arms and turned her head to the side. "Hmph! I guess you won't be tasting a five star dish that even Gordan Ramsay would be proud of!" She shouted. She opened her eyes. "Actually he would curse it..." (Y/N) mumbled.

Jack sat down at the table. He looked at the breakfast (Y/N) and said, "What is this?" (Y/N) got even more cute and angry. "You don't judge a girls cooking, just try it!"

"Okay..." said Jack. He picked up a fork as he knew it was American. Pinoco dug right in, and was amazed at how good (Y/N) was at cooking; at least for American food.

(Y/N) sighed and walked out the door to the ocean incline. There stood the beautiful coral plant she had made a while back. (Y/N) wanted to be reckless like how she was in high school.

She almost always got in trouble with the fuzz. (Y/N) would climbs on top of buildings and schools, then before anyone would get there she'd run off.

But now, (Y/N) wished she used her degree in Biology and Chemistry for something more useful than becoming a weird crazy person who infected all. It started to shatter her again.

Jack came down thirty minutes later. "There you are." He said. (Y/N) didn't respond. She was a little hurt by her actions, and that she still couldn't touch the water until a couple weeks have gone by; the pressure of the water was abnormally difficult to handle, only because her leg often cramped.