"Alright." I whispered, pulling my knees to my chest.

     In a matter of 10 minutes he was here.

     Carefully I opened the door, "Hi..." I whispered

     "Hi...are you the one who called Suicide Prevention Hotline?" He asked, lowering himself to my 5,4 height.

     I nodded slowly and opened the door a bit more for him to slide through.

     He slowly entered and saw Weston on the floor.

     "Ok. Why don't we go," He looked around from where we were standing and went to where the kitchen was, "Over here."

     Carefully came over to him.

     He was wearing a simple grey t-shirt and regular jean pants.

     I fell to the floor and started crying, trying to apologize for what I did.

     "Hey, hey. It's ok." He said sitting next to me

     He reached his hand out, he's going to hit me. So I immediately balled up and cried some more.

     I felt something touch my arm and I started to scream.

     "NO!NO! PLEASE I SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I'M SORRY! NO MORE PUNISHMENT " I screamed.

     "Punishment...?" He asked

     Slowly, very slowly, I started to calm down.

     "Ok, what's punishment?" He asked after I calmed down.

     Looking at him he didn't look like someone who would go rough, anything was better than Weston's punishment.

     Carefully I got up and started walking to my room.

     "Why are you limping?" He asked carefully.

     "That's what happens after Weston's punishment..." I said getting to the door of my room.

     Opening the door to the room, things were trashed.

     My bed had claw marks at the headboard, the pillows were opened letting the stuffing out. The sheets were messed up, along with the covers.

     The rest of the room was empty, except a large chest at the end of the bed.

     I walked, or limped? I guess. Over to the chest and opened it.

     He slowly came over to see what was in it while I laid on the bed and started to strip.

     "What are you doing?" He asked as I was starting to take off my pants.

     "This is what Weston makes me do for punishment." I said, wondering why he stopped me.

     "Oh!" I said starting to get it, he wanted to strip me!

     So I laid down on the bed, legs opened a bit, and in the form of an 'A'.

     "Please don't be too harsh." I whimpered.

     He finally saw what was in the chest.

<Jason Lupin POV>
     What I saw in the chest made me want to vomit.

     Sex Toys

     All different kinds of sex toys.

     The position the small boy was in scared me, he though I was going to punish him by having sex...