-rescued-

Andys pov:
"Yes I have" rye sighed,decision? What decision? What had Rye agreed to.
"R-Rye...w-what have you d-done? What d-decision?" I spoke looking into his chocolate eyes he gave me a weak smile
"Hey bunny,just know that I will forever love you okay forever and always and you'll never ever be alone never I will always be with you ok no matter how far apart we are I will always be right here" he said while tapping his chest tears were streaming down his face and I already knew what he had agreed to.
"RYAN NO I WILL NOT LET YOU GIVE YOURSELF UP FOR ME NO WAY" He sighed
"May I?" He looked at Stephen,surprisingly he allowed me to walk over to rye. I jumped onto him hanging on for dear life he leaned down to my ear and whispered "run andy run as fast as you can Shaun is waiting for you with a van whatever happens don't stop fucking running do you hear me? When I say go you go don't turn back for me" I nodded and five seconds later he shouted "NOW" and I ran faster than I had ever run before.
Ryes pov
"Big fucking mistake Beaumont,let the little bitch run but what about you?" He sniggered and began walking towards me with a gun in his hand ,he pointed it towards my head but before he could shoot I heard a shot from somewhere else,he fell to the floor holding his bleeding chest. I turned around expecting one of my guards or the police,what I didn't expect to see was Andy stood with a gun shaking and just staring at his stepdad laying on the floor slowly bleeding to death. It took me a few seconds but I ran over to Andy wrapping my arms around his tiny frale body he collapsed into me and began crying.
"I thought I'd never see you again rye I love you so so much"
Andys pov:*flashback*
I was running faster than I had ever ran before until I found Shaun. He looked worried probably because rye wasn't with me.
"SHAUN GIVE ME YOUR GUN RIGHT FUCKING NOW" He looked taken a back by my sudden demands but gave me the gun he was holding,I darted back to where rye was. Not wanting to get caught I hid behind a nearby tree I had no idea how to use a gun but as soon as I saw my stepdad face the gun towards my baby I knew I needed to do something. I focused the gun towards Stephens chest,pulling the trigger and just like that he was on the floor bleeding I was frozen I didn't know what to do,I had just shot a gun at my stepdad I saw Rye he was looking at me shocked,I dropped the gun falling to the ground after a few seconds he felt a pair of strong,shaking arms wrap around me it took me a while to react but after a while I fell into his chest and cried.
"I thought I'd never see you again rye I love you so so much" I cried out to him
"Baby boy,I love you so much more than you'll ever know. I should never have left you alone" I had seen Rye cry but this time was different he was happy crying.
"I missed you so so much" he picked me up my legs instantly reacted and wrapped around his waist he Carried me towards Robbie.
"Take is home Rob" home...that's all I heard before I fell asleep.
A\N
And hello again we are late updating once again. Buttt I am writing this at like 4am so if this is shitty then blame my
Sleep pattern😂I'm not even publishing this the day that I have written it as my WiFi decided to break and I wasted my data on Netflix so yeah :) enjoy this and for all yall that we're getting annoyed with the cliffhangers I decided to not leave you with one this time be grateful😂😎
Also song recommendation "memories"-by Shaun Mendes such a lovely song there's another song by Shaun but I forgot it😂
Until next time x
-Jess x