-Too good for me-

️TW! Self harm⚠️
Ryes pov
I woke up to hear light snores coming from the blonde beauty laying on my chest,i moved him carefully from my chest trying not to wake him. I got up and walked to the bathroom stripping out of my boxers and stepping into the shower,the cold water dripping down my face. When i walked out andy was sat legs crossed giggling at somthimg on his phone,he noticed i came into the room and jumped into my arms giggling.
A-"RYE" he smiled at me
R-"Hey baby"i kissed his cheek,making him smile more
A-"How are you my prince?"
R-"Im good how are you my beautiful?" He blushed and hid his head in my neck
A-"I wanna cuddle"i jumped down on the bed him instantly putting his hands on my chest,mine going around his waist stroking them lightly,i looked at him,he was stunning...i had broken him,how could we act like everything is ok...the voices are getting too me they are making me regret everything...finding him on that bench lonely..maybe he would have been found by someone who could make him happy.
A-"Rye" i woke up to andy looking at me tears in his eyes
R-"Y-yeah? Whats wrong?" I went to grab him but he moved away
A-"Y-you regret f-f-finding me?" I gasped i must have been talking in my sleep.
R-"Andy-i erm i" i broke down "look andy you can have everything i have ok...find a good guy who can make you happy and not hurt you all the time...i love you and forever will...but i cant help you" i kissed his head,packed a bag and then walked out andy screaming after me but i carrued on walking until i couldn't hear him anymore.
"You did it...you did the right thing rye...maybe he will be okay....i hope"

Andys pov:
R-"Andy-i erm i" i broke down "look andy you can have everything i have ok...find a good guy who can make you happy and not hurt you all the time...i love you and forever will...but i cant help you" i broke down even more..then he got up packed his things and started walking away.
A-"RYE PLEASE I DONT CARE IF YOU HURT ME I FUCKING LOVE YOU" he ignored me and Carried on walking finally walking out the door shutting it behind him....i stopped in my tracks and just sunk to floor tears streaming down my face
A-"Prince..."he was gone....my love..the one thing keeping me from hurting myself my one support...he was gone...because i was too weak to look after myself..i could hear hear the song "Good years" by zayn playing and the lyrics got to me "I'd rather be,anywhere anywhere but here,i open my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears,i pray to god i didnt waste all those good years" and then ir hit me...i didnt have anyone anymore...no one to cuddle me when i was upset no one to hold me when it got too much no one to hold my broken self. I got up walking towards thw bathroom...getting a razor blade pressing it into my skin watching the blood coming out of my arm i continued until there was no room on my arm,laying down on the floor cuddling one of his hoodies he had left on the floor earlier that day when eveything was ok...when he wss still here...oh how i needed him.

A/N
Sorry for this shitty chapter
im feeling shitty myself so deal with it

-Jess
Peace love and pout x