~gone ~

Listen to that song when I tell you❤

Andy's pov:
It was 2 days before we were going to be going to Disneyland,and I was only just packing and I was stressing out,as I was normally more prepared
A-"URGH!"I screamed,"so I have a,toothbrush,panties,swimsuit,lube,condoms,my-rye's hoodie,jeans,shorts,croptops,URGH I'M MISSING SOMTHING I KNOW I AM! BUT WHAT IS IT?" I slid down giving up.
R-"woah,what's all thus shouting about?" He walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist,kneeling in front of me he took my hands.
R-"what's wrong babe?" He looked at me lovingly
A-"I'm stressing about packing,i feel like I've missed something but I don't know what " he smiled at me softly.
R"Is it your pills baby? If so they are already packed in my bag" It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
A-"Thank you ryepie don't know what I'd do without you" he smiled and kissed my forehead then walked out as he needed to pack as well.
*2 days later*
Rye s pov
Ok so today was the day me and the love of my life were flying hundreds of miles away. It was 5am and we were on the way to the airport,singing or should I say screaming out the lyrics to "what am I"by one of our favourite bands "why don't we".
A-"I'm so exiteddd!!!"he smiled radientley
R-"me too princess,oh and did I mention....we're  going on my private jet" his smile grew wider.
A-"Urgh I don't deserve you" he grabbed my thigh rubbing his thumb in a slo2 movement soothingly. I let out a whimper when his hand started to get a little friendly.
R-"A-andy s-stop"I bit my lip as his finger slightly touched my already hardening cock.
A-"Can you pull over please daddy" he looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes,it was like he was staring into my soul,to make the situation worse he placed his plump bottom lip inbetween his teeth. I pulled over as soon as I could,not long after my jeans were at my ankles and he was gagging on my dick.
R-"Urgh Andy fhuck im s-so close"he bobbed his head faster making me moan,a few seconds later my mum was going down his throat and we were on our way again. We were about 20 minutes off the airport and Andy had fallen asleep,his chair all the way back in a laying down position,he had one of my hoodies on cuddling into a pillow he brought will him,I couldn't help but smile at him,as I looked forward my face dropped as the roaring truck beeped loudly,the last thing I hear before it all went black was
A-"RYE"
I woke up,in a hospital gown,machines attached to me,my family all surrounding me,I thought hard trying to remember what happened...and when I did I begun scremimg,my family suddenly realising I was awake
R-"ANDY?!BABY WHERE ARE YOU?" My mum grabbed my wrist bringing me into a tight hug.
Rm-"Shh son,it's easier for you not to see him like this"I pushed her off me standing up all the machines ripping  off me in the process,I ran out to the front desk
R"WHERE'S ANDY FOWLER!TELL ME!" there were tears running down my face as she searched on her computer.
N-"5th floor room 347,are you ok sir?"I blanked her and make my way to the lifts ignoring the faint sounds of my family shouting my name,I reached the fifth floor and ran up and down corridors looking for his room...after 10 minutes of searching..i found it what I saw broke my heart...he was bruised and cut all over his angelic face,attached to tons of machines,he looked so broken....so hurt,and it was my fault,I did this to him,i fell to the floor putting my head between my legs,tears not afraid to fall out like waterfalls,j hurt the one person I promised to never hurt.
Rm-"Rye,son...i told you,you shouldn't have come to find him" I looked up at her
R-"I fuckimg caused this...i hurt him...an angel o hurt am angel" she looked at me tears rolling down her face
Rm-"Baby I'm sure he will be ok" as she finished her sentence I heard running behind me and beeping machines,I stood up looking through the glass window to see people gathering around my baby,he was slipping away i had to try help.i opened the door,
R-"ANGEL,MY LOVE STAY STRONG,PLEASE FOR ME PRINCESS I LOVE YOU" I got dragged out by my dad he embraced me in a hug,allowing me to cry into him
*2 weeks later*(Start the song)
I layed there,nothing but a quilt and a hoodie covering my nose,Andy's hoodieto be precise,it had been 2 weeks since he had been in a coma,and it was breaking me,he had almost left me for good  so many times,I just want his silliness back,I want him in my arms,where hes safe,where nothing can ever hurt him again,my family have been trying to convince me to turn off his life support,but I know my baby,he can pull through this...he has too,my family has had to lock me in my apartment as I wouldn't leave him side,what scares me is that he rmeber heard me say I love you,if he died he wouldn't know how loved he was,how much his smile made my day brighter,how much I adored when he would blush at all th comments I gave him,how his insecurities where my favourite parts of him,how he made me feel so loved and happy  whenever he entered a room. This wasn't fair,he doesn't deserve this,why couldn't it have been me? Why the one person who I needed,URGH,I need him to be alright...

A/N
Yep I left it at that,I made myself cry at this one,again sorry for slow updates I have alot going on. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Peace,love,positivity
See you on the flip side
- Jess❤