~Safe~

Rye's pov:
I cant beilive it,my baby he spoke he moved,hes going to be ok. Its been 3 weeks and although he isnt completely fine,he is nearenough back to his bubbly self,his dimples are back in their rightful place. His blonde hair placed perfectly on his head,his blue eyes shining just as they used too.
A-"Ryannn,i wanna go home when can we go home" he looked at me smiling
R-"I wanna go home too princess,don't worry we can go home soon" he giggled excitedly
R-"I talked to the nurse she said that they have a few more tests to run and then we can go home!" He jumped up in excitement,his dimples on full show makimg my heart melt.
N-"Hellp Andrew,we need to take a few more blood tests but then your free to go home,you need to bw careful as your not fully healed,after being in a very long coma,your breathing will be worse but other than that you should be ok" i saw him smile wider.
*skip to after tests*
N-"Hello Andrew,after  close consideration,we think that you are healthy enough to leave us,so just get dressed,ryan needs to sign the dipscharge papers and then you can go home"he looked at me with joy in those ocean eyes.
A-"Ryannnnnnn..." he smiled
R-"Yes sugar?" He blushed at the name
R-"Give me yoir hoodie...pleaseeee"i sighed but gave him it
A-"Thank you my handsome prince"
R-"No problem my beautiful princess"he put it on and then stood up putting on his jeans and shoes.
*im so lazy but skip to when they are at home*
Andys pov:
Finally after weeks i was home,and in one pf ryes hoodies which i persuaded him to let me have. It was all how it should be,me and rye laid in our bed,his half naked body pressing against mine. My head on his chest,sweet things being whispered in my ear. Oh god how ive missed this,how I've missed him. I feel so much more comfortable...so safe.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner,ive had alot going on in my personal life. Ik this chapter is short but here have it x

-Jess
Peace love and pout x