With pregnancy comes fame

My eyes fluttered open, sunlight immediately blinding me as the summer sun shone through the windows that made up the fourth wall of mine and Tom's bedroom. I yawned, stretching out and looking to my side to see Tom's side of the bed empty. I sighed, gently running a hand over my growing bump as I sat up and grabbed Tom's dress shirt before putting it on over my underwear. I buttoned it up, yawning again as I walked into the rest of the apartment.

"Morning, babe." Tom spoke. I gave him a tired smile but then my eyes widened as his agent came into my view.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you had company." I gulped, a blush creeping over my cheeks as I tried to force Tom's shirt down a little.

"No worries, Y/N. How's the pregnancy going?" his agent smiled.

"It's going well, thank you. Sorry, Tom, do me a favour and chuck me those shorts." I nodded, spotting the pair of his gym shorts that were over the back of the sofa. He returned my nod, chucking them to me so that I could put them on.

"Anyway, what can we do for you?" Tom asked as I sat down next to him and allowed him to curl his arm around my waist.

"Well, since you announced the pregnancy, I've had non-stop calls from just about every magazine, TV station and everything in between, asking for photoshoots, TV interviews, radio interviews, everything that can be related to the baby." He nodded. I looked at Tom.

"Already?" I scoffed.

"I'm not surprised, Zendaya got jumped on by every magazine literal hours after she announced her pregnancy, and she was only two months along." Tom nodded.

"Now, I accept that you're not used to being in the spotlight, Y/N, which is why I wanted to personally talk to the two of you and not just talk over the phone. But, it would be a great opportunity for the two of you, and it would do wonders for Tom's reputation." He nodded.

"Mate, this is our baby that we're talking about, my reputation means jack shit right now." He scoffed.

"Well, I agree that one or two photoshoots wouldn't hurt your reputation." I shrugged, making Tom look at me.

"That being said, I won't have our baby harassed into the spotlight before they're even born. A couple of interviews, or photoshoots, or whatever are fine, but I won't have our child on the news pages of every channel." I shook my head.

"That's fine, Mrs Holland." He nodded.

"Well, she isn't quite yet, but we're working on that, aren't we darling?" Tom smiled, taking my hand. I returned it and nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

I stood in mine and Tom's bedroom, in front of the full-length mirror in nothing but my underwear as I looked at my growing bump. I turned to the side, smiling and biting my lip as my stomach had started to grow noticeably. I ran my fingers gently over it, chuckling at how happy I was. Suddenly, Tom walked in, his eyebrows raising as he saw what I was wearing.

"What have I done to deserve this?" he teased, chuckling as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm too tired for you to get any tonight. I'm just looking at how she's growing noticeably now." I smiled, looking back at the mirror. Tom looked at me.

"She?" he asked. I shrugged, looking between him and the mirror.

"It feels more personal than calling the baby "they" just because we don't know the sex yet. And I do want a girl." I admitted.

"I'd love a daughter." Tom smiled, making me return it as he got down on his knees in front of me. I smiled and bit my lip, running my fingers through his hair as he gently took my hips and pressed his lips to my stomach as he looked up at me. His smile developed into a smirk as he gently hooked his fingers into the hem of my underwear and started to inch the waistband down.

"Get off, mister!" I laughed, moving out of his grip and swatting his hands away. He returned it and nodded as he got to his feet and pulled his shirt off, leaving him in his sweatpants as he climbed into bed.

"Babe, can I admit something to you?" he asked, sitting up in bed so that he could see me properly.

"Of course." I nodded as I pulled Tom's dress shirt on over my underwear and buttoned it up.

"I'm a little surprised that you agreed to do photoshoots and all of that for the pregnancy." He nodded. I looked at him.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Well, I know that you don't want her to be born into the spotlight. I don't know, I just thought that you'd figure that the spotlight would start with pregnancy shots." He shrugged. I sighed and returned the shrug as I climbed into bed next to him.

"I mean, sure, but one or two photoshoots aren't going to suddenly mean that she's a star, and if it helps your career, I don't mind doing a couple." I shook my head. Tom gave me a small smile.

"Thank you." He nodded. I returned it and leant my head up, Tom meeting me halfway as he leant down and joined our lips.