Hawaii

I stood in Tom and I's bedroom, doing last-minute packing for Hawaii as I waited for Harrison to arrive. As if on cue, I heard the front door open.

"Y/N?" Harrison called out.

"Bedroom!" I shouted back. I looked at the doorway and smiled as my best friend walked in, hands in his leather jacket pockets.

"Mate, our flight is in three hours, why aren't you packed?" he scoffed as he looked at my half-empty bag and all of the clothes that lay across the bed.

"It's just last-minute stuff." I shrugged, folding up my tops and placing them into a bag. Harrison sighed and nodded, raising his eyebrows as he saw my underwear.

"Mate, you don't need this, you're already pregnant, you two don't need to be having any more sex." He teased as he picked up a particularly skimpy thong.

"Oy." I scoffed, making him chuckle as I lightly slapped his chest.

"Alright...all done." I nodded to myself as I placed the last few items into the bag before zipping it up.

"Good to go?" he asked.

"Yup. Let's go to Hawaii!" I squealed, making Harrison laugh and high-five me before taking my bag for me.

I stood in the en-suite in mine and Tom's room in the Hawaiian hotel, biting my lip at the bikini that I was in. I turned around as I looked at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval as the midnight blue two-piece hugged my figure perfectly and made me look incredible. Though it was lucky that I hadn't started to show yet. I opened the door and walked out into the rest of the massive room. I walked into the bedroom section and my eyes widened as Tom sat on the bed, on his phone. He looked up, his eyes widening slightly as he saw my bikini.

"Tommy!" I squealed as I ran to him. He laughed and stood from the bed, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist as I returned the hug.

"I missed you so much, sweetheart. Filming is almost unbearable without you." He mumbled into my neck, gently kissing the skin.

"At least filming is interesting. I'm stuck with my boring job. It's lucky that I have a beautiful apartment and a beautiful dog to go home to, all that I'm missing is my beautiful fiancé." I teased. He smirked and shook his head as he leant down and gently pressed our lips together. I returned it and smiled into the kiss before breaking it. Tom took the opportunity to pull away from me slightly, though leaving his arms around my waist as he looked at my body.

"Sweetheart, what are you wearing?" he asked, biting his lip.

"I'm wearing a bikini. You know, because we're in a very hot and sunny country." I chuckled.

"It's very skimpy though, darling." He spoke, visibly trying not to check me out more than he already had.

"It's a standard bikini, Tommy." I shrugged.

"Fine. But your arse looks amazing in it, so you're not allowed to tell me off if my hand accidentally brushes over it every so often." He teased, making me smile and roll my eyes as I took his hand and pulled him to the door.

All of us sat around the table in Hawaii, finishing dinner in the hotel's restaurant that overlooked the Hawaiian ocean.

"I think that that's the best food I've ever had." Harrison chuckled, all of us nodding in agreement as Tom put his arm over the back of my chair, his fingers gently moving against my back.

"Alright, Father's Day present." Sam smiled, handing Dom a wrapped present as well as an envelope.

"The envelope is an early birthday present too." Tom nodded.

"Thank you very much, boys. And Y/N." Dom smiled, making me chuckle as he started to unwrap the presents.

"Oh, great, new slippers, I've been wanting these for ages." He chuckled.

"We know, mum may or may not have rang us and said that if we got you anything other than slippers in order to stop you banging on, we were no longer her sons." Harry joked, making us all laugh.

"I was kinder than that." Nicki chuckled as Dom opened the envelope. He looked at the contents as his eyes widened.

"Oh my god, boys. Nicki, we're going to Paris!" Dom laughed.

"What?!" she exclaimed, looking at the paper.

"Y/N and I stayed in this really nice hotel courtesy of the Russo Brothers a few months back, and when we got there, it reminded me of that hotel in Paris that we stayed in when Haz, Y/N and I were sixteen. I remembered that you loved the place, so I got the boys involved, and booked it." Tom nodded.

"Wow, that's amazing, thank you, boys." Dom smiled.

"Alright, I think that that's it for presents." Tom nodded.

"Actually, it's not." I spoke, biting my lip as Harrison and the twins tried to refrain from smiling. Tom looked at me.

"What do you mean?" he chuckled. I tried to hold back my smile, though butterflies fluttered in my stomach as Sam took one more wrapped present and card out of the bag before handing it to me. I bit my lip as I handed it to Tom, making his eyebrows furrow.

"What's going on?" Nicki asked.

"You'll see, mum." Harry nodded as Tom started to open the card, his eyebrows still furrowed. I could tell that he was getting more confused as he opened the "Happy Father's Day!" card.

"Y/N, what is this, I'm not a dad-." His eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Oh my god." Dom mumbled.

"Open the present, mate." Harrison nodded, a smile on his lips. The smile quickly spread onto Tom's face as he took the box and started to rip the paper off of it. His eyes widened further as he unwrapped the pregnancy test box.

"Oh my god!" Nicki squealed as Tom opened the box and tipped out the positive test. He looked at me.

"Are you sure? You're really pregnant?" he gulped.

"My doctor confirmed it. I'm three and a half months along." I smiled. He returned it, a tear leaving his eye as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"This is amazing! I'm going to be a dad!" he laughed, making me giggle as he took my face in his hands and started to pepper kisses all over my face.

"We're going to be grandparents!" Nicki squealed.

"And we're going to be uncles." Harry smiled.

"Yes, to all of those things." I chuckled, tears leaving my eyes.

"It now makes sense why you said no to wine." Tom teased. I gasped dramatically, making him laugh as I lightly slapped my hand against his chest.

"God, this is amazing. I can't wait." He smiled, making me bite my lip and return it as he took my face and kissed my cheek.

Tom and I lay in our hotel bed, our bodies wrapped in the crisp sheets as we just stared at each other in comfortable silence. I bit my lip, unable to stop myself from smiling as Tom looked down at my stomach, his hand gently rubbing against it.

"I can't believe that we're going to be parents in five months. We're going to have a child." He smiled, tears leaving his eyes.

"I know. I can't wait either." I returned, shaking my head. Tom nodded, his smile dipping slightly as he moved his hand to cup my cheek.

"Sweetheart, I know that both of us were somewhat relieved when you turned out not to be pregnant last time, but I want you to know that I genuinely think that we're ready for this, and I couldn't be happier about this baby if I tried." He nodded, soothingly rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

"I know, Tom. It's going to be a bit scary, but we've got this. I can't wait to meet them." I smiled.

"Neither can I, darling, neither can I." he returned before gently kissing my head.