The Showcase

"How many photos did you say he's displaying?" I asked as Tom drove us to Harry's photo showcase.

"About two hundred, I think he said. Though he took over a thousand last month alone and has already sold about seven hundred of those." He nodded.

"That's so many, fuck me." I scoffed.

"When we get home." He teased. I rolled my eyes playfully, making Tom smirk as he pulled into the carpark and stopped the car. We climbed out, Tom taking my hand as he locked the car and we walked to the front of the building. I sighed as the paparazzi outside of the building saw us and immediately rushed towards us.

"Here we go." I sighed, making Tom nod as he took my waist.

"Tom! Tom, are you here for your brother's photography showcase?" one reporter asked, practically shoving the microphone into his face.

"Yes, we are. We're here to support Harry, one hundred percent." He nodded.

"Are you here to use your fame to help your brother's growing photography career?" another one asked, making Tom's eyebrows furrow.

"No, of course not, I'm here because I want to support my brother, and I love his work. If he happens to get a little more coverage, that's incredible but we're here purely to support him. Thank you." Tom nodded, ignoring the rest of the questions being yelled at him as he led me through the crowd by my waist. I puffed out as we eventually reached the doors to the building, the doorman letting us in and shutting the paparazzi out.

"I never get fully used to that." I chuckled, making Tom give me an apologetic smile as he kissed my head. He took my hand and led me into the main room. The room was already full of people, looking at Harry's photos and drinking champagne as we looked around. Harry spotted us, a smile spreading onto his lips.

"Tom, Y/N, so glad that you could come." He smiled, hugging Tom and then me.

"Course, mate, wouldn't miss it." Tom returned.

"I'm closing in on about three sales right now, so I need to go, but I'll be around if you need me." He nodded.

"Of course, go make money." I smiled. The boy chuckled and nodded before walking away, leaving Tom and I to look at the art. I looked at the photos on the walls, a small smile on my lips as the photos were beautiful depictions of Tom and his family. I bit my lip, chuckling at the photos that showed Tom with all three of his brothers, laughing as Sam ruffled Paddy's hair. We moved along the wall, studying the photos of Dom and Nicki, as well as ones of Tessa too.

"These are stunning. He's definitely got your mum's talent." I chuckled.

"He does, doesn't he?" Tom smiled before looking at me.

"I've actually got a surprise for you, darling." He spoke. I looked at him.

"Okay." I spoke slowly.

"You can't be mad at me." He smiled sheepishly as he took my hand and pulled me towards the door that had "private" engraved on it. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Tommy, what have you done?" I chuckled nervously. The sheepish smile stayed on his lips as he pulled me into the room and shut the door behind us. My eyes widened and I gasped at what I saw. A single wall of art stood in the middle of the room, all of the photos of me. More specifically, the ones that Tom had taken of me before giving the camera back to Harry. I looked at them, my breath taken away by how beautiful they looked, even if I did say so myself. The photos had been converted into black and white images, the light from the sun in the background dancing off of the skin that wasn't covered by the bedsheets and my hair in waves over my shoulders as I laughed and smiled. I bit my lip, studying each picture and smiling as the three pictures that I'd taken of Tom finished the wall. I looked at him, making him smile as he curled his arm around my waist.

"Little oops, I forgot to delete the photos from Harry's camera before giving them back to him. But turns out, he thought that they were really nice and wondered if you'd be okay with them being moved into his main display." He admitted. My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"What?" I gulped.

"They won't be shown to anyone else if you don't them to be. If you're not comfortable with them being made public, Harry won't display them. But, he will credit me if we do make them public so that nothing weird can be thought about it, like that it was him taking the photos. Obviously, he'll still get the profits." He chuckled. I gulped again, feeling comforted by Tom's hand on my waist as I looked at the photos again.

"What will he call the display if I agree?" I asked.

" "Young and in love"." Tom nodded, pressing his lips to my head. I smiled and bit my lip as I looked at him.

"And you're okay with people seeing me like that?" I chuckled.

"Not my choice, darling, it's yours. But I must say that you look beautiful in every shot. It'd be a shame to not show them off." He admitted. I bit my lip.

"Okay. I'm alright for Harry to make them public." I nodded.

"Brilliant, sweetheart. Thank you." He smiled. I returned it before leaning up and kissing him.