Chapter Nineteen

*PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LISTEN TO 18- ONE DIRECTION WITH THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THIS XX*

*Calums POV*

We were walking into the hospital when Brooke ripped her hand out of mine and started sprinting towards to the street. "BROOKE!" I screamed after her. Then I saw where she was going.

A little boy in the street.

The car was coming way to fast.

It seemed like everything was happning in slow motion.

Brooke sprinted towards the car faster than id ever seen her run before.

The car driver was still looking at her phone, not paying attention.

I turned to run towards the street, but I was stuck in place. It was like my legs were glued to the ground.

I screamed for Brooke, but she ignored me.

She ran infront of the car, pushing the little boy out of the way.

I pushed myself towards the street as fast as I could go.

The car hit Brooke and she flew into the windshield. The lady jerked the car to a stop, causing Brooke to fly off the hood and lay on the road.

Brooke screamed in pain and I got down on my knees next to her. I pushed the hair off her face and layed my forehead on hers as tears streamed down her face. I grabbed her hand as she cried and moaned in pain.

"CALL 911!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't know where the driver of the car was and I didn't care. The little boys mom pulled out her phone and I heard her asking for an ambulance as soon as possible.

"Baby open your eyes for me. Can you do that?" She opened her eyes slightly and looked at me.

"Cal." She whispered.

"Stay with me baby, you can do this." I sobbed harder. No, she couldn't leave me. She was my princess. My world.

(the chorus started right here when I was reading and listning to the song fml)

"I love you Cal. So much." She whispered out. My heart tingled.

I heard the ambulance in the background.

"I love you so much Brookie. More than you'll ever know. Please dont leave me please!" I pressed our lips together lightly. I was pushed out of the way by the paramedic.

They got her into the back of the ambulance and I went to climb in, but was pushed out.

"Im her boyfriend please you have to let me stay with her." I cried. The guy pulled me up and they took off towards the emergency room. I texted the boys that Brooke had gotten in a car accident and to meet me at the emergency room. They all responded that they would be right there.

She was broken and bloody and bruised and I didn't know how I could allow this to happen.

I should've stopped her from running into the street. It should be me laying there, not her.

We got to the hospital within three minutes and they rushed her inside. I ran after them through the lobby as they rushed her on a bed to the back of the hospital. Before I could get to her, a nurse stopped me. I pushed her out of the way and kept running, until I felt a pair of arms lock around my waist.

"Calum you need to chill." Luke and Mikey came into my vision as Ashton pulled me back into the lobby.

"The nurse will keep us updated on what is going on with her. But first-"

"What the fuck is going on?"

"WHAT HAPPENED CALUM!" Michael screamed.

"The driver wasn't paying attention and she ran and pushed the little boy out of the way and got hit and I couldn't save her and this is my fault." I said as I started to cry again.

Michael gripped his hair.

"But shes gonna be okay right?" His panic was showing. I looked up at him through blurry vision and shrugged.

I wasn't going to tell him that she probably wouldn't be okay. He didn't see her. So mangled and torn. A thought flashed through my head. What if she didn't make it?

I felt my breathing get heavy and I started to sweat.

"Cal calm down. She'll be okay. Calm down. Take deep breaths." Ash said quietly.

*One Hour Later*

I screamed and kicked a chair. I was sobbing and I couldn't breathe. It felt like I just ran ten miles. My back got sweaty and it felt like my world was crashing down.

"Tell my boys I love them." Were her last words to the doctor to pass on. I looked over at Michael, but he wasnt there. Ashton just stood there, staring straight forward, tears running down his face. Luke was curled up in a ball on the floor, sobbing and taking rapid quick breaths, as a nurse tried to calm him down.

She was gone. The love of my life. I couldn't handle it.

-

To: The Love Of My Life
Hey baby, I miss you. I love you.

To: The Love Of My Life
We just got back from your funeral. Weird right? I mean, I didn't think I could actually continue my life without you, but im doing okay :) xx I love you

To: The Love Of My Life
That last message was bullshit. We're all completely fucked up without you.

To: The Love Of My Life
It's weird waking up without your frizzy brown hair spread all over and you not tucked into my so i can keep you safe...

To: The Love Of My Life
Happy 19th birthday baby girl. I love you.

To: The Love Of My Life
The boys are trying to convince me to move on. So, I met a really nice girl today and we talked and stuff and shes nice and pretty but theirs one problem. she isnt you.

To: The Love Of My Life
Come back so you can correct my terrible grammer :P

To: The Love Of My Life
Im paying your phone bill so I can hear your voice with mine. I love you

To: The Love Of My Life
Happy one year anniversary :) I love you

To: The Love Of My Life
Merry Christmas :) I love you

To: The Love Of My Life
Wanna know something cute? The little boy you saved, his name was Jacob. He came up to me in the hospital after we found out you were gone and said, "I know she was your best friend, but I can be your best friend now if you want to."

To: The Love Of My Life
I cant do this Brooke. How the fuck could you leave us?

-

i cried writing this uhhh it hurts

one last chapter :(

- kylee