Chapter Eighteen

*Brookes POV*

I walked into my apartment with Cal, exhausted from doing nothing with Elijah all day. "Please cuddle with me." I said with puppy dog eyes. Calum nodded and layed down on the couch, opening his arms to me. I layed down on my side with my back facing the edge of the couch. I swung my leg over his and he wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in his scent and sighed a breath of happiness. I put my head in his neck so my cold nose was on his throat. When he jumped back a little, I giggled, laying my head back in his neck. We were at my apartment without any of the other boys so we could have some alone time. I eventually got tired enough, so I let myself slip out of consciousness.

*Calums POV*

I knew she was getting really tired because her legs were twitching every now and again. She was also making little whiney noises like she does when she starts to fall asleep. I felt her completely relax into me and thats when I knew she had fallen completely asleep. I lifted her shirt on her side a little bit so I could put my hands on her back and her side. I slowly ran my hands up hey curvy side and I felt her hands curl into my shirt and pull herself closer to me. She kept pulling me closer so I squeezed her to me for a couple seconds. She started to cough so I let my grip off a little bit, being afraid that I might crush my princess.

Yes, she was my princess.

I moved my hand from her back to her butt, but almost immediately removed it. I didn't want her to think I was trying to feel her up while she was asleep, so I put two of my fingers in her front jean pocket and relaxed. I grabbed the XBox remote that was sitting right beside my head and turned on the tv, muting it so she wouldn't wake up. I rested my controller on her hips, but got killed on my video game and it vibrated.

"I swear to god that thing vibrates again ill shove it up your asshole." She sleepily mumbled.

"I thought you liked it." I smirked, waiting for her reacting. All she did was sigh. "But ill turn it off for you princess." I said quietly as I switched the setting off.

"Thankyou." She whispered. And in a couple seconds, she was out again. I got bored of the game after a while and shut it off, putting the controller on the coffee table so I could hold her tighter. She made a whiney noise and her grip on my shirt slipped a little bit. I laced our fingers together and she tried pulled her hand under her chin, but because my hand was with hers, the top of my finger ended up resting on her lips. I snuggled as close to her as I could and felt my eyelids getting heavy.

-

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at the time on the tv. 3 AM. Brooke was still asleep, but she had shifted so she was laying completely ontop of me. I leaned my head down a little bit and pressed my lips to hers lightly, putting my hands on her butt and squeezing it slightly. I felt her kiss back and I pulled away.

"Let's go to bed baby." I said quietly.

"Will you carry me?" She asked like a little kid. She was so cute when she was sleepy. Especially since she still had her American accent, it was even cuter. Even after being here, she still had her full American accent, which was incredibly hot. I picked her up bridal style, trying not to jostle her too much. I walked us into her room, shutting the door behind me and walked over to her bed, gently setting her down. I pulled off her jeans and threw them on the floor. She has a t-shirt on so I reached my hands under her back and unclipped her bra, pulled the straps down over her hands and pulled it out of her shirt sleeve, just like I've seen her do before. I pulled off my shirt and climbed under the covers next to her. I layed down and her back was facing me so I reached out, grabbed her stomach and lightly pulled us together so we were spooning.