Chapter Eleven

*Some people have been requesting songs to listen to for each chapter, so listen to Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry :)*

*Calums POV*

I watched Brooke as she sat on the bed, drinking another bottle of water slowly. We came back to the hotel because she said her head hurt. Something was seriously wrong. She tried to down-grade how bad her head hurt, I could tell. Maybe she was on her period, she always had really bad headaches on her period. I feel like there would be more signs if she was though. "Brookie, are you on your period?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me and shook her head silently. I was stumped. Maybe her back was screwed up from sitting in the car for so long. "Lay on the floor on your stomach." I said to her. She got off the bed and layed on the floor moving her face to the lay on its side. I got down and straddled between her butt and lower back. I pushed and rubbed her lower back, slowly moving up to the to her neck. I hit the base of her neck and she jumped.

"It hurts." She whispered, her face was scrunched up. I didn't want to hurt her, I really didn't, but I was positive this was going to work.

"I wouldn't be pushing so hard if I didn't think it was going to help you Brookie." I said as I pushed on the top of her shoulders. After a while, she relaxed and I went back to her neck and she jumped again. "Brooke, your head shouldn't be burning. Something is wrong." I said to her.

"Cal my back is probably just screwed up from the car." She tried to convince me.

"Your head and neck wouldn't be burning babe. We can take you to the doctor when we go home. When are we going home?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. I stood up, smacking her butt as I did. She rolled over onto her back and raised her eyebrows at me. "What?" I asked innocently as I sat on the bed and folded my hands in my lap.

"Don't "what" me you cheeky ass." She said as she shut her eyes. "Don't play Mr. Innocent guy." She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She stood up and layed down on the bed and I sat back with her, leaning against the headboard. I looked down at her face, studying her. I leaned down slightly, not breaking eye contact. I put my hand to the side of her cheek, pulling her face towards me, and she let me. Our noses were touching and she closed her eyes, waiting for me to lean in.

"Just say it." I whispered, only centimeters away from her lips. "Just say you want me to, and I'll do it." She tilted her head up, her bottom lip brushing my own, her eyes still closed.

"Kiss me." She whispered. And I did. Her bottom lip fit between mine like a puzzle piece, tingles exploding through me. Her hands grabbed the back of my neck to pull me down closer to her and I smirked against her lips. She moaned and tangled her fingers in my hair to pull me closer. I ran my fingers up the bottom of her sweatshirt and continued going higher and higher until I got to her breast. As soon as I ran my hand over her bare boob and squeezed it, she stopped. "Cal." She whispered as she pushed my chest a little. "Cal." I continued to kiss her, but it was hard considering she wouldn't me kiss back. "CALUM!" She yelled, pushing me off of her. She stood up and yanked her sweatshirt down, turning away from me.

"Brooke what's wrong?" I asked gently, standing up next to her. I went to touch her shoulder, but she slapped it away, still facing away from me. She wiped her cheek with her fingers and crossed her arms. "Cookie, tell me what I did." She shrugged. Clearly I had screwed somthing up, otherwise she wouldn't be acting like this.

"You just scared me a little, its not a big deal don't worry about it." Her voice cracked as she covered her mouth with her hand. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around and pulled her into my chest.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to scare you I swear." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Im just overreacting Cal, it's fine." I felt her cold fingers grip my shirt as I squeezed her tighter.