Chapter Four

(crotch rocket is a motorcycle look up "Black Ninja Croch Rocket" theyre hot af.)

"Hi, I'd like to apply for a job here?" The lady smiled at me.

"Sure thing. This is the application. Just fill it out and bring it back up to me." I thanked her and sat down on the little bench by the entrance. I filled in the information about myself and got up to give her the sheet back. "Thankyou." I smiled and walked out if the store. It was a music store that sold all types of CD's. There were only three steps leading up to the store, so I jumped from the top one. EJ watched me and shook his head.

"Why do I even like you?" He joked as he was sat on his black crotch rocket.

"Because you have to. Now drive." He laughed and gave me my red helmet. I loved this helmet because it looked cool. You slipped it on over your head and it had the little plastic front you could see out of.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me my backpack and I slipped the helmet on over my head. I climbed on the back and wrapped my arms around his waist. He back out slowly and then took off to the boys house. The boys told me that if I ever showed up at the house on the back of a boys motercycle, they would break his legs and then kill him. I didn't think they would care though because it was EJ. He weaved in and out of traffic on the highway - we knew it wasn't safe, but we did it anyways -. He was a good driver - he really was - and I trusted him. He slowed down as we got off the highway and into the neighborhood. He pulled into the driveway and I got off the back, taking my helmet off and shaking my hair to it looked decent, when I was tackeled. I felt EJ take my helmet out of my hands so I wouldn't drop it.

"BROOKIE OH MY GOD! LOOK AT YOU!" Paige yelled as she took a step back to look at me up and down.

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CRY!" Lux screamed and she wiped the tears away from her face. I teared up too as I pulled them both in for another group hug.

"I love you guys." I whispered. "I missed you so much." EJ had already gone inside, leaving us girls outside alone. We sat on the porch for a little "girl talk" so we could catch up.

"So, you and EJ huh?" Lux grinned. I shrugged as I held back a smile. "Tell us about what's been up with you two!"

"Uh, we're living together?" It sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Okay. Cool cool. We mean have you had sex yet?" My face went extremely hot. "YOU HAVE, HAVEN'T YOU!" She screamed. I shook my head.

"No, we've made out a couple times, but that's it." I said. I was just suprised they asked me that, not embarressed. I mean, I had them take me bra shopping, talked to them about boys, they helped me with period stuff, they even gave me the sex talk over the phone.

"Yeah, he's a cute kid. But, remember if you do, use protection. Also don't let the boys know you did it." Lux said as she patted my shoulder. "And probably the most important thing, make sure you're ready and dont let him pressure you into doing anything you don't want to." I nodded.

"Have you guys... You know... Done it?" I asked shyly. They both laughed at me. "Stop laughing!" I whined at them.

"You're just so cute. But me and Luke have yeah." Paige nodded.

"So have Mikey and I. But we're older than you, so don't be afraid to wait." Lux said. I nodded and we went inside. Part of me was glad I was done with that conversation and part of me wanted to keep having girl talk. Not about sex, just about random ass girl things.

All the boys ran and gave me hugs and I couldn't help but notice that Cals lasted a little longer, but I brushed it off. I threw my backpack on the ground, kicked off my shoes, and layed on Ashtons stomach, who was laying on the couch on his back. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and I shoved my head in his neck. I relaxed into him and shut my eyes, breathing in his familier scent with every breath I took. "Are you sniffing me?" He whispered so only I could hear and chuckled as I nodded. "Do I smell as good as I did four years ago?" I nodded again.