Chapter 1 - 1 year later

Tiffany's POV
I looked down at the sparkling ring that wraps around my marriage finger. It had been a year since the prom and the marriage proposal. I sat at the dining table, thinking about when he asked me.

"Will you marry me" Justin said as he stared at up at me. I screamed and jumped up and down.
"Yes!" I shouted, he instantly stood
up and placed the ring on my finger.
Everyone was either shocked, excited or tearing up. Cheers and claps got louder, i hurt whistles and "congratulations" being shouted.
From the corner of my eye i saw Vaughan and mum walking out, they were mad. I was only 18 but i knew i was ready, Justin was the one and only. Obviously they didn't feel the same way...

Days after the proposal, Mum and Vaughan got used to it and ending up accepting the fact that me and Justin were getting married. It didn't feel real at first but then after a while it sunk in.

A couple of weeks after the prom we left school. I have enjoyed not going but i do miss everyone i hung out with. I still see Rhiannon and Darren but not that much anymore, they seem to be with each other a lot like me and Justin. We both have jobs but we still spend a lot of time together which is good.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realise Justin was calling my name. I quickly snapped back to reality and looked at Justin who was in the living room.
"Tiffany!" Justin called, getting fed up of calling my name over and over.
"Yh, sorry. I was day dreaming" I laughed, walking over to him. I sat down next to him and looked at the laptop he had in his lap. He instantly put his arm around my shoulders and scrolled down the page. Me and Justin had been looking for a house to get for our selfs, our parents are annoying us at the moment. They interfere with our wedding planning and conversations. We needed to get away.

"How about this one?" He asked me, clicking on the picture. It was a 1 bedroom house with a small garden. It was very modern inside and was only a couple of streets up. We wanted to be near to our parents just in case anything happened despite the fact that they are annoying. It looked nice and cozy. It wasn't that expensive either.

"Yh, i like it" I smiled, looking up at Justin.
"Shall we have a look at it then." He smirked, dialling the number.

Once he had booked to see the house, he brought in some drinks and we just sat at the table, talking about our future. I couldn't wait to be alone with Justin all the time without worrying about our parents being nosey. I could do what i wanted when i wanted and have some freedom. Since we've turnt 19, we have noticed that we are caring more about our future than we did before. Im not sure if its to do with growing up but i feel like its more to do with being an adult. I feel responsible.

How was the first chapter of the sequel, its not much but i just wanted it to be an opening so you can see what has been happening since the proposal.
Next chapter it will be longer. I would love to see your comments on what you think should happen or what you think about the chapter.
Thanks
Jiffanyy2014 xxxox