CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Start from the beginning

She nodded. "I know."

"I want you to enjoy it." And I wanted to live up to the expectations. "No rush, okay? Whenever you are ready."

"How do you know so much about how I feel without me talking?"

I laughed. "I don't know either, trust me. I just know that I feel you."

She chuckled and stroked my cheek. "Sounds like some psychic stuff going on."

"Nah." I kissed her forehead one more time and pulled her up. "I'm just in deep shit with you."

She moved into a sitting position and I couldn't help but drag my eyes over her body. Naked.

She was still naked in my bed and it was hard for me to focus on anything else. Anything else but being inside her. And I needed her to be ready. Fuck.

I sighed. "Let's get you cleaned up first then we can eat. Hungry?"

"Starving."

I laughed. "Always."

● ● ●

Ethan and I ordered food and had dinner together

Ethan and I ordered food and had dinner together. I wasn't going to lie, that mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasm made me hungry. I didn't even know why.

I'd never experienced something like that before. It always stopped at kissing for me. And I didn't even kiss that many guys before. It was only that cute boy in middle school who used to sit next to me and helped me with Maths. We were both nervous and flushed. It was so awkward that I hated it.

With Ethan... Everything was different. Ethan was a man— he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to use his hands and how to make me feel things... He knew how to use his tongue too. Just the mere thought of his head buried deep in between my legs made me want to close them together.

The fact that he stopped himself when he felt I wasn't ready; stunned me to the core. Most guys will stop at nothing to have sex, it was kind of the point anyway. But he was different... He valued me over himself and that — that warmed my heart. Melted it, actually.

With every passing day, I was sinking in this guy. Sinking in the browns in his eyes and the way he laughed. I felt like I started needing him to survive.

Apparently, Ethan isn't the only one in deep shit.

I was straddling Ethan's lap with my legs straightened in a vertical posture when he nestled closer to me, intertwining our fingers. Lowly, he said. "I like it when you are here. With me."