CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

I shoved my tongue in between her legs and started stroking the nub, she moaned instantly

I twirled her flesh in between my tongue and sucked on the wetness. I let my tongue move all the way up until it hit her clit and then I sucked. Sharply.

"God, Ethan." Her voice came out all whiny as she reached down to tug on my hair.

Fuck, I loved it when she did that.

When she gripped my hair.

Then I stroked her all the way down and inserted my tongue inside her slit, playing with her come. Too fucking sweet. "You taste so good."

"Oh my God." She whimpered, her legs wiggling sideways near my head as I grabbed the inside of her thighs and thrust my head deeper between her legs.

She tugged harder on my hair as I continued sucking, licking — losing my mind in between her legs until she finally shuddered against me. Her legs shaking, her belly shaking, and the nerves in her entrance exploding with her come. I licked it all. I was a sucker for sweets now. Because sweets never tasted so good.

I lifted my head and pushed my body forward, crashing my lips against hers and letting her taste herself. I'm sure she'd love herself.

She did and then pulled away for air. "That was..." She struggled to breathe.

"Decent?" I asked.

"Great." She then cupped my cheeks and pulled me down. Her hands found their way to my groin and then she started pulling down my pants.

I gripped her hands. "Hazel, wait."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you a virgin?"

She bit down on her lip and nodded. She looked embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." I kissed her forehead. "I was just asking because I need you to be ready when we do that. And I mean full-mode."

She paused. Blinked once and parted her lips a bit. A little lost in thought. "But I guess I'm ready."

I chuckled. "You guess. I need that guess out of the way when you want to do this. I need you to know not to guess. I can't do that to you now." I brought her wrist up until it was near my mouth and then I kissed her knuckles. "I've never been with a virgin before and if it's your first time, I want it to special for you. Once we do this, there's no taking-it-back button."