CHAPTER FOUR

She straddled my lap, gliding her hand over my chest as she darted her tongue out to lick my jawline

She straddled my lap, gliding her hand over my chest as she darted her tongue out to lick my jawline. Her lace-covered ass ground against my crotch in a rather slow motion as she let her teeth graze the crook of my neck. Her breasts dangled on my chest, allowing me to feel her hard nipples as she started sucking on the flesh before descending her hand from my chest to the bulge in my pants and clutching it with full force.

I groaned. The dark thoughts were haunting me again and I wasn't really in the mood for foreplay. I let my animalistic desire take control and rolled her over, permitting my body to hover on hers. She grinned and then bit down on her tongue. Her hands reached out for my pants, unzipping them in one swift motion and pulling them down. I could see fire in her irises when she eyed me up and down — utterly shallow, a pure manifestation of lust. Just like the one in mine.

"You smell so good," she said, trailing her fake index nail on my abdomen, tampering with the fabric of my briefs, and clearly attempting to build up the tension. I saved her the trouble and slid them down. "What's all the rush for? Let me please you, first."

I pinned her hands over her head. "Unless you want me to stop, I suggest you don't talk, Mel."

"You know I don't want you to stop but let me at least give you a—"

I felt a muscle clench in my jaw. "Then that's good." I fetched the damned condom from my wallet and put it on. She then trailed her fingers over her clit, rubbing off the wetness. Her other hand reached for my arm to pull me towards her body as she diverted her gaze to my dick, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth. She ushered for me to go in and I halted. "Last chance, if we're gonna do this, I require no talking. Do you want me to stop?"

Her gaze didn't even falter as she shook her head. I took that for an answer and slammed into her. She arched her back, a whimper escaping her mouth as I pulled out all the way back and thrust into her again. The soul-crushing thoughts started to fade away into omission as my physical needs overpowered the mental crucifixion. She moaned out loud. "Faster."

I started moving my hips according to a rapid pace, granting her wish as she screamed my name. Instantly, I got reminded of Hazel. For some odd fucking reason, her face flashed before my eyes and all I could see was hazel irises and pink lips. Chocolate-brown hair cascading down her shoulders and making her rule the title of the most gorgeous brunette standing out. In contradiction to her perfect, cocktease of a figure that would bring any man to his knees, she had such a doll face — quite innocent features with a pinch of sin and redemption.

For a split second, I wished she was the one I buried myself into.

Fuck.

I closed my eyes and snapped back to reality. Melissa had already come undone, her legs shaking beneath me as I felt a twinge shooting through my muscles, my breath slowly getting ragged as I moved in and out of her slit — completely emotionless. The seconds of lustful pleasure didn't last long as I sought release and allowed my body to absorb the aftershocks of the orgasm it needed. My muscles began to relax, causing me to let out a barely-audible sigh and hop off her. I pulled up my boxers, followed suit by my pants as Melissa rolled over, her voice still quite raspy. "That was so fucking good. You're only getting better, Ethan."