Chapter 49

Yup. New chapter. And it has Kimberly at her best. Enjoy!

POV: Y/N

I roll over, and this bright light hits my face. I open my eyes, to see its sunlight. I sat up. I'm in my second bedroom, not the freezer. Shit! I was the one to fall asleep! So not everything happened like it did in my version. Ugh! I grab a pillow and put it over my head. Nothing is coming up team Y/N. I reach over, and pick up my phone. 11:37am. Wow I was tried. Well I'm always tried, I just try not to think of it. I send Toshinori a quick text. It didn't take long for him to respond. I smile. Then he texted. Get dressed. He will be there in 30 minutes! I drop my phone and run to the shower. I hop out and head to the bedroom. I go through my clothes. Simple, I don't know what we will be doing. I found a long sleeve shirt, with a cat on it, then a high waisted skirt that is glittery. I quickly do my hair and makeup, and look at the time. 3 minutes left. I run out to the living room, and open the door. There was Toshinori about to knock on it. "Hey."
"Hey."
"So what are we doing today?"
"Have you eaten yet?"
No, but I also don't really feel hungry at the moment. "Nope. Are we getting breakfast?"
He chuckles. "It's a little late for breakfast."
My face goes red. "It's lunch time isn't it."
"We can go for brunch if ya want."
"No, I'm good with lunch." I smile.
"Then let's go."
At first I was nervous about going out to lunch. What if someone saw us together? Then I saw he was going outside of town. "So do you know where we are going?"
"It's a surprise. But don't worry. No one will know you there."
I was still nervous, but if he believes it's a good idea then it must be.... Right? After a long drive, we finally pulled into a ma and pa style restaurant. There was maybe 3 other cars here. It's also in the middle of nowhere. You know it's a family business, when you walk in and see the dollar store tiny fat chefs everywhere. "I don't think I have ever been here before."
"Well they have some great food."
Geez, I need to explore the area some more. We find a seat, and sit down. A waiter came and asked about our drinks. A few minutes later Toshinori got up to use the bathroom... I was now alone. I move the fork a few inches. Then I moved it back. I look at the menu.
"Ahh, Miss L/N. What a surprise to see you here." I turn to see Midnight. Shit.
"Oh, why hello."
"Did you get your homework done?"
"Yes, I even read the next chapter."
"Are you ready for Final Exams?"
"....." Shit. Final exams already! I just started not that long ago.
"That face of horror tell me no. Don't worry. You caught up with the class, so you will be with them next semester, that's if you pass."
"Is it just a written test?"
She rolled her eyes. "All Might didn't tell you did he. Well your supposed to have a test with your quirk. So a physical exam too."
Shit. "Oh." I need to train.
"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but because your so special, we are making your test harder then the rest."
"Meep." I'm so going to die.
"Well how rude of me, are you on a date?" She looks around. "I don't see anyone."
"I'm here with my friend Kimberly. She had to take a call."
"Oh. How nice." She looks around again. "Well sorry to bother you." She smiled, then turned. I see Toshinori exit the bathroom. She might of saw him too. "Hmm."
Shit shit shit. He looked up, then pulled out his phone, and went to a different table. A few rows away. The waiter came back. "Here are your drinks."
"Thanks." I pick up the menu. "I need a few more minutes."
That when I saw midnight sit down across from Toshinori. Shit. I pull out my phone. And tell Kimberly to pop to me. She did. "Hey."
"Thank god your here. Look over there."
She holds up a menu and does a quick side check. "Is Midnight on a date with your boyfriend?"
"No, she showed up to our date, and is now having lunch with him."
"Oh.... What are they saying?"
"I'm not going to listen to them."
"Read there minds ya big dummy."
"No, Midnight might have dirtier thought then you."
"Fine. I'll fix this."
"How?"
"Oh Midnight hates. The second she sees me she will run."
"Why does she hate you?"
"She says I'm super annoying. I don't see it, but that's what she says. Also I wrote a fanfic about her and Present Mic. She did not like it."
"First off, your not annoying, you have character. Second I think I need to read that fanfic."
"One second." She got up, and walked right over to them. "Omg, is this your boyfriend!"
"Oh god no." I hear Midnight say.
"Like what are the chances! You two should come and have lunch with Y/N and me!"
"Kill me." Midnight said.
"Oh!!!! I think I need a fanfic of this! Stay put so I can take a picture!" She was jumping up and down. Toshinori face was so red!
"Nope. I can not with you today!" Midnight said as she stood up. "I enjoy punishment, but this is worst. Can I give her detention if we are off of school?" She looks at Toshinori.
"No." He shakes his head.
"Can I take my picture now." Kimberly says.
"My take out is ready anyway. I don't want you to follow me." She points at Kimberly.
"That was one time!"
"Can I ask..." Toshinori questions, but they cut him off.
"No!" They said at the same time. I continue to look at the menu. Like I'm not part of this.
"Now picture! I need proof!"
"I'm not dating him!" Midnight shouts. "You know what..." She then ripped some of her outfit. Making Kimberly fall asleep. She then stormed off. Poor Toshinori was left holding up Kimberly! I set down the menu.
I run over to them. "I can't take this girl anywheres."
"Let me help you."
"I got it." I swing her arm over my shoulders, and took her to my table. I watch Midnight from the corner of my eye. I took Toshinori cup of water the waiter had brought over, and splashed Kimberly with it.
"Proof!" She shouts as she wakes up. She then look around. "Not fair!"
Midnight stuck her tongue out at Kimberly before she left. "Wow she really hates."
"She actually have a restraining order against me. I'm not supposed to be within 20ft of her."
Toshinori made his way back over. "Can I ask what just happened?"
"Nope." We both said.
"I've never seen Midnight act like that." He looks at Kimberly.
"Ok. So I was convinced she was dating Present Mic." Kimberly put her hands up.
"Oh god." Toshinori said.
"What did you do?" I ask.
"So around 11:45pm a few months ago, I popped over to Present Mics house, and took him to Midnights house. He was asleep.... she wasn't."
"Oh no."
"Oh yes. She was in the middle of fucking a man when I popped in with Present Mic. Of course, he actually doesn't know any of this happened, but Midnight now has a restraining order against me. I'm surprised he sleep through it." I watch Toshinori face palm. "It was an honest mistake." Kimberly tries to defend her actions.
"Kimberly, if you going to be a hero, you can do that."
"Well I know that know." She looks around. "So are you guys going to have lunch now..." she asked.
"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't." Toshinori said.
"We could always do takeout."
"Or he could fill your belly with something white and salty."
....... "KIMBERLY!" I look over to Toshinori. His face was red.

Why Me  All Might X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें