Chapter 22

3079 words..... I got carried away..

POV: Y/N

Playing Volleyball was actually fun. That could be because I wanted to win at any mean necessary. I would jump up just to hit the ball. The boys seemed to like having us play too. They are always staring at us... wait. We are in bikini, that's why. They will look at me, yet Toshinori didn't want to. Ok, now I'm sad. Am I not beautiful enough for Toshinori... suddenly I felt pain on my left side of my head. I fell over. All the boys were around me. I rub my head.
"Girl, your not suppose to zone out in a game." Kimberly chuckles.
"Are you ok." One of the boys ask.
"Yeah I'm fine." He says I drive him crazy, but I think he is the one driving me crazy. I can't get him out of my head. "I think I'm done for now."
The boys all help me up.
"Are you sure?" One asks.
"Yeah."
"How about we go to the water?" Kimberly asks.
"As long as we don't go out deep." Kimberly has a plan. I already don't like it.
"Mind if we come?" The boys ask.
"Sure." Kimberly smiles.
As we all make it over to water, Kimberly stops me. "What's up?"
"You remember when your store got robbed?"
"Yes. I'm very grateful Toshinori was there."
"Do you trust me?"
Do I trust you. Your best friend. You got into UA on recommendation. Your a badass, and I really don't know why you hang out with me. "Always."
"Do you remember how I got Recommended to UA?"
"How could I forgot. I was there."
"With my quirk I'm good at saving people. Everything I do is out of love."
"Where is this going?"
"I'm going to drown you." She had a straight face when she said that.
"No no no no no!"
"If no one comes to save ya, Toshinori. I'll step in." She said Toshinori kinda low.
"You are willing to drown me to get me a man."
"I sound crazy, but just imagine. Toshinori pulling you out of the water. Holding you bridal style. As he exits the water, your both dripping. Your arms are around his neck. He is holding you tight. He is shirtless. Skin to skin. Your breathing is one. He lays you down on the sand, leaning over you. He then comes down and kisses you. Then everyone leaves the beach and ya fuck it out."
"How many fanfics have you been reading?"
"Where did I lose you?"
"Everyone leaves and we fuck it out."
"I thought that was the best part."
"What are the chances that he is here. What if Mount Lady shows up."
"Well fucking her will be interesting."
"There will be no fucking. Period."
"Fine, but I'm drowning you."
"Normal friends don't go around drowning their friends."
"Are we normal in this fanfic?!"
"No more of that. We are not normal but this isn't a fanfic either."
"Ok let's go."
With that we head towards the water. I trust Kimberly. I remember how much good she can do.

Flashback

About 5 years ago I met Kimberly, probably around 4 years ago, she got recommended to go to UA. She was going to start high school soon. Within the next few months. She never even thought about UA. She was happy. Either way, her mother asked us to go to the mall a few towns over. Kimberly gladly took the chance to go shopping. We stopped at almost every place they had. Kimberly has to check out the bathrooms for every shop. I thought it was very weird, and when asked she said it's for her quirk. She wants to know every inch. Probably about 1:30 that day, we exit the toy store, and saw a crowd around the Teen Dreams the clothing store. We got closer. We heard everyone talking how there is a robbery happening, and how they have hostages. There are people inside. I saw a different side of Kimberly that day. She was determined. The hero's couldn't react until they had the clear. "There are three guns men." I finally said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. They just got the first phone call. The back of the store is clear. There are five people laying on the floor." My head hurts.
"Got it." Kimberly was gone. She blinked into the store. Once she was back, she had the five people I just told her about. They all looked fine. No one was hurt.
"One man is heading to the bathrooms."
"Be right back." If she didn't take the time to look as the store, she wouldn't have known where to blink. She came back with a woman and her young child. "Next."
"One of the men is going to the left. The main man is looking to the left.
"Got it." Just like before she was gone. She came back with seven people. She has already saved 12 people. And hasn't even been noticed.
"They are back together." My head. I didn't know I could read minds from so far away. Yet I am. "One dude went right, other to the back. You have 30 seconds before they realize the missing hostages."
She nods her head. She was gone again. I feel so helpless. The people she brought back were crying, yet they all were watching her too. I can't believe how brave she is being. Also how stupid. I hope her mother doesn't find out. She finally came back. She had a group of 14 this time. "Is that all of them?"
26 people. I focus. I can only pick up on the minds of the three men. I'm sure she has them all. "You good."
She let out a breath of air, then she blinked again. I looked to see where she went. She was right next to the heroes. I watch as they tell her to get back. She argued. She then told them all 26 people are accounted for. They are safe. They didn't believe her, until they saw the group. They did a quick check to see how many where left. The three men. With that they stormed in. Kimberly popped back over to me. Everyone was thanking her. Probably only a few minutes go by. That's when the heroes came over. They were ready to scold her. But she wasn't having it. "I did not engage in an fight, or was even seen but any of the three men. I worked fast. I took out large groups at a time. I also made sure to comfort them, and made sure they weren't hurt before moving them."
She was right. She didn't use your quirk on any of the three men, just to help the hostages. Probably a week later she received a letter in the mail. Saying how she was recommended to go to UA. She is great at saving people. She knows how to work her quirk. I look up to her, even if she is crazy. I trust her not to get me killed.