Chapter 9: Perfect Cell?! Vegeta gets sh*t on!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
                        BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

(Y/N): Alright Gohan, I hope you got plenty of sleep, 'cause today, we're gonna do some special training!

Gohan: O-Ok! Whatever it is, I'll do it!

(Y/N): We're just goofing to focus on a little bit of basic combat training that Piccolo and your mother told me you've been struggling with.

Gohan: No, you aren't...!

(Y/N): I'm gonna teach you...HOW TO DODGE!

Gohan: I really don't think you-

(Y/N): YAAAAAAAAAHH!! (Turns Super Saiyan)

Gohan: (falls back) HUEH!

(Y/N): NOW, this is going to be a Super Saiyan blast! As a non-Super Saiyan, you have no option but TO DODGE IT!

Gohan: (Stands up) Dad, you really need to listen-!

(Y/N): Because if you don't dodge this, you'll almost certainly, probably, definitely die!

Gohan [terrified]: DAD, I'M SERIOUS!!

(Y/N): Ready? Aaaaaaaand...!

Gohan: 'Oh crapbaskets!'

(Y/N): DODGE!!! (Fires "Super Saiyan blast")

As the blast flies towards Gohan, Gohan our his hands up to push back the blast at you.

Gohan: ...Hugh...! 'Mr. Piccolo! Mom! Anyone?! No...nobody is here to save me...I can't run from this...I can't dodge this...but if I can't dodge...' (Golden aura starts surrounding him) '...IF I CAN'T DODGE...THEN...!' UUUUGGHAAAAAAAAAAHH!! (Pushes back blast fully)

(Y/N): ! (Actually dodges) Woah!

{BOOM}

(Y/N): (turns to Gohan with a smile) EEEEEEE!! (Descends to base form and lands on ground) Well, look at you! And for a moment there I thought you were going to dodge. Good thing that was a third of my strength, or...

Gohan: (continues to grunt in exertion)

(Y/N): Yeah, the first time is pretty intense...

Gohan: GRRRGH!!!

(Y/N): ...So who wants a haircut?

///

Everyone, but Vegeta, was staring at awe from Cell's true form. Cell was just punching the air testing his new body.

Trunks: Uh...

Vegeta: (grunt of approval)

Krillin: (holding back tears and urine angrily)

Perfect Cell: So, who's first?

Krillin: GIVE HER BACK! (Throws Kienzan)

Cell just stands there taking the hit as it did nothing for Krillin.

Perfect Cell: Ah... (Turns around) a volunteer. (Kicks Krillin into the side of a mountain)

Krillin: UGHH! (Crashes through wall and slides on ground)

Trunks: Krillin! Are you ok?!

Krillin: (High pitch wheezing)