Perfec Cell?! Part 5

THE FOLLOWING IS A NON PROFIT, FAN
                        BASED PARODY

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super And Yes Dragon Ball Z Abridged, are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama, And Team Four Star.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

(Y/N): Ahh... (sits in bath)

Gohan: ahh... (sits in bath) You know, dad, It's honestly been kinda nice training with you.

(Y/N): Right? I like training too.

Gohan: Hm...

(Y/N): But even though we are relaxing, we still have to be training. Splash attack! (No affect)

Gohan: Hahaha! Splash attack (no affect)

(Y/N): Kamehame...

Gohan: Dad, no!

(Y/N): No holding back! HAA!

Gohan: AHH-

One Explosion later and cleaning up. They went to train again.

(Y/N):

(Y/N): (places in bed)

Gohan: Zzz...Huh? I'LL WRECK YOUR HOMEWORL—

(Y/N): Hey son!

Gohan: Uh, uhh...? Were you...watching me sleep?

(Y/N): Yup! I do not want to miss the moment you turn Super Saiyan!

Gohan: Wow! It's been almost theee months in here, and...you still think I can do it?

(Y/N): I know so. Now get some sleep. Because tomorrow, imma get you Super Saiyan!

Gohan: Ok! (Yawns And Goes to sleep)

(Y/N): 'I hope'

///

Trunks: (still yelling No)

Krillin: 'Ok Krillin, pull yourself together. She's right over there...standing there like a...mechanical angel...and all I have to do is push this button and...watch her explode...! Everywhere...and then it's done! I m— I mean, she probably won't even feel it! Or even know what happened - just her life...ended in an instant...by me...with no Dragon Balls to bring her back when Cell dies...C'mon Krillin! Be strong for one second in your worthless life and push this button! If you don't, everyone will die! Including her!' Oh... (drops remote)

Trunks: AAAAAAAA-

Vegeta: Quiet boy!

Trunks: Hngh!

Vegeta: Now...continue.

S-P Cell: Thank you. You see, my dear Prince-

Vegeta: Don't push it.

S-P Cell: Uh, you see, Vegeta,this is only my second form. I am merely semi-perfect.

Vegeta: Wait, how can you be semi-perfect? You're either perfect or you're not me; there's no gray area.

S-P Cell: My point, is that this form was achieved by absorbing my brother, Android 17...and the only way I may obtain true perfection...

Vegeta: ...is absorb the other one. So in summation: You get the android, and I get a proper challenge.

S-P Cell: Oh, I promise you Vegeta...you're going to get what's coming to you.