He's unsure of what he did to deserve such grace, but he was grateful nonetheless. 

"You're taking this with a lot more grace than I thought you would, Sho." Katsuki admits as he undresses, satisfied with the steamy tub of scented bubbles that Shouto had prepared for him. Shouto hums thoughtfully at this as he lights the candles around the bathroom and dims the lights.

You know. Dramatic flare.

"...speaking honestly, I had expected a much more severe punishment than this. I know that there's nothing that I can do to take back the horrible decisions that I've made. I know that I'll never be able to apologize enough. I just...don't believe that I deserve to be forgiven this easily. The very least that I can do is cater to you to atone for what I've done, but I'll be spending the rest of our lives together trying make this right—"

"If I decide to forgive you." Katsuki iterates as he sinks down into the tub with a relieved sigh. He doesn't miss the way that Shouto's body tenses at the chance that he may very well not be forgiven at all. "All that you're really telling me right now is that I'm not being hard enough on you."

"I'm sorry, I just—"

"Stop talking. Wash me."

He watches Shouto's expression carefully as the older man's mouth snaps shut and he casts his head downward, taking the wash cloth down from the counter to sit at the edge of the tub.

"What the hell are you doing, halfie?"

Shouto freezes, confused as to what he's done wrong. Katsuki sees the exact moment that his fiance's brain begins to short circuit.

"I...I'm...washing you?"

Bourbon eyes roll in their sockets.

"Get in the tub, dumbass."

Instead of doing what he's told, he just stands there like an idiot.

"I...I'm sorry, I was just under the impression that feeding you was apart of my punishment."

"It is, idiot. Or is that not hardcore enough for you, either?"

Shouto shifts awkwardly from where he's standing.

"No, it's just that...taking care of you is something that I enjoy doing. Feeding you. Bathing you. Clothing you. It feels like a privilege to me. And I know it isn't my place to determine what is a suitable enough punishment for me but this just feel like I'm being rewarded when I really should be repenting. I just...thought that you should know." He points, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

Katsuki finds himself a bit winded at that, though a part of him knew that reducing Shouto to a mere servant wouldn't be as horrible for him as it might sound to someone else. For all of the fucked up things that Shouto has done, he's always been willing to serve Katsuki without fail in whichever way he wanted.

He's been good to him.

"You're an idiot. Just get in the fucking tub."

"I apologize." Shouto says as he begins to undress, and that just seems to piss Katsuki off some more.

"Stop apologizing!"

"Sorry---fuck, my bad, I mean---"

"Shouto."

"Right. I'll stop talking now."

"Good boy."

There's a visible amount of effort in keeping quiet as Shouto finally does as he's asked and slides into the tub, compliant as Katsuki slots them together like pieces of a perfect puzzle. His thighs rest on top of Shouto's own with a devious smirk and the half-and-half hero finds himself at war with the idea of reaching out to kiss those pretty lips instead.