Katy Meets The Brushes

Ari places the brushes against Katy's soles and begins to slowly scrub.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm" Katy moans.

"Are ya serious? It tickles already? I'm hardly doing anything." Ari says. "Wait, if that tickles, then let me try this...."

She takes the brushes and runs them back and forth across the tips of Katy's toes.

"Mmmmmmm mmmm" Katy moans again,trying to kick violently.

"My lord your feet are sensitive! This is gonna be hell for you!" Ari says with a smile. She puts the brushes back against Katy's soles and scrubs again.

More long moans from Katy, watching in terror as Ari mercilessly tickles and scrubs her bare feet.

Katy has now started moaning so much that Ari takes her gag out to make sure she is okay.

"Your moaning way to harshly. Besides all this are you alright?" Ari asks.

"Ari, let me out now or this is gonna end differently than you want." Katy says.

"Oh yea? And what are you gonna do? Your tied up tight with no room for movement. You can't even call for help."

"Oh, it's not me that's gonna do anything...." Katy says to her while giving a creepy smile.

"Okay....ball gag back in." Ari says, trying to act unbothered by Katy. She kneels back down by Katy's feet and resumes scrubbing them, immediately sending Katy into her moaning hysterics again.

"Gotta make sure I scrub these soles and toes of yours clean after licking em all up!"

Ari scrubs each toe again and waves the brush back and forth and up and down Katy's sole, focusing on the center.

Three minutes of scrubbing pass and Ari decides to stop, but not before quickly claiming her nails across her toes and down her soles.

Katy gasps for air through the gag, sweating a lot. Ari notices this.

"Well Katy, it looks like your breathing so hard you have been sweating like crazy. Let's scrub the sweat out of your armpits! Also, this time, I'm gonna use some of that dish soap. I'll go back and scrub your feet with the soap later but for now, let's get those sweaty pits of yours soaped up!" She says with a smile!

"Mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm" Katy moans, doing everything she can to try and stop Ari.

"Aww, sounds like your terrified of having your armpits scrubbed....guess you should have thought about that before you scrubbed and tickled mine!"

She pops open the bottle and let's it dribble soap down onto her armpits. She rubs it around with her hands real quick to spread it out, then suddenly launches the brushes into Katy's armpits, scrubbing in circles on her freshly shaved stubble.

Katy moans and tries to move but can't, beginning to cry at how much this tickles.

Ari torments her by scrubbing faster then slower, faster then slower again. "Look at all those bubbles!"

Ari keeps on scrubbing for a few more minutes, then decides it time to dry Katy's armpits up.

She uses a spray bottle and a towel to get most of the soap off her, but uses just enough to water to keep Katy's armpits damp.

"Alright. Now that the soap is cleaned up, we just have to dry out your armpits for a few minutes, and since we don't have a fan, let's visit our good old friend, the feathers!"

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm" Katy moans.

"What's that? You like that idea? Well damn it's about time we are on the same page!" Ari says jokingly.

She grabs the feathers and stands behind Katy. She raises them up to her armpits and begins to wave them up and down again.

Katy tries to move but obviously still no use. She closes her eyes and does her best to ignore the feathers but it's almost impossible. She feels them go up and down and back and forth and in circles in her armpits.

A few minutes have passed and the feathers have gotten Katy's armpits relatively dry. "They seem dry now, but I'll give em another minute or so, just for the heck of it." She flips the feathers around and pokes her pits with the pointy end, then flips them back around and waves them up and down her stubble a few more times.

"Alright, I'll give you a small break. I need to use the bathroom." Ari says.

She leaves the room and runs down the hall to the bathroom. She does her business quickly and heads back to the room.

Using her security key, she unlocks the door again and steps in.

"Alright Katy, where should I tickle you now?"

*WHAM*