Day 2

*yawn* "Ah man I slept good for not being able to move. But I've gotta get someone to let me out because I have to use the bathroom. Badly!" Ariana says. She looks around the room casually, "hmmm, I wonder what time it is? I never realized how much we take time for granted. It's just always there. It's a weird but sort of nice feeling to not know what time it is. Is feels like a sort of freedom. You don't have to worry about anything. Well, I'm my case, almost anything. I mean it's not like I've been strapped to this chair contraption thing for a full day just about. Ha, here I am talking to myself haha."

A few minutes later, the door opens.

"Hello?" Ari asks.
"Oh sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here. I leave you then." A voice says.
"Wait wait no don't go. You gotta let me out of this thing please." Ari says.
"Let you out? Who are you? And let you out of wha-what the hell?" The voice said getting seemingly louder.
"I'm Ariana Grande. Katy Perry has had me tied up for almost a full day now and I really need to use the bathroom. Would you help me? Also, who are you?"Ari asks.

Kaley Cuoco walks around her so she can see her.
"Kaley Cuoco?? What are you doing here?" Ariana asks.
"Well this is one of my vacation spots I go to every summer. Why are you here?" Kaley asks.
"Well according to Katy I'm here because we are "on a little getaway together" and she wanted to teach me a lesson for being supposedly more popular than her and having more fans. So she kidnapped me, I woke up strapped down here and then all yesterday her and a bunch of her close friends slash other celebrities have throughly tickled me. It was hell. So if you would be so kind as to just unstrap me so I can use the bathroom I will love you even more than I already do!" Ariana explains.

"Well alrighty then haha! That was an unexpected mini story. But yea I can get you out to go to the bathroom." Kaley says.

"Finally! Thank god!" Ariana says.

"Right after I get a chance to tickle you for a few minutes!" Kaley says.

"What? Are you serious? Kaley don't. Just let me out. Any more tickling and I might actually pee myself." Ari says.

"But your all tied up already. I might never get this chance to tickle you again.." Kaley says.

"Just let me out of this and we can talk after I use the bathroom." Ariana says.

"Alright." Kaley says as she begins to unstrap Ariana from the chair.

First she releases her arms, and Ariana waves them around in the air and stretches and bends them finally. She rubs them where the straps were.

"Wow it feels good to move my arms again!" Ariana says as Kaley finishes unstrapping her legs and starts untying her toe strings.

"I bet it does. Especially if you haven't been able to move for almost a day. And there you go, final toe string done!" Kaley says.

Ariana lifts her legs out of the stocks and swings them over one side of the chair. She bens her legs and wiggles her toes to a great feeling of pleasure to stretch them again.

"Ahh thank you Kaley. I really appreciate that. Now where is the bathroom?" Ari asks.

"It's right through that door." Kaley points to the door that Ariana has been unable to see this entire time due to it being behind her chair.

"Okay. Thanks." Ariana says as she walks hurriedly over to the door.

"Once you go through that door, you'll see two more doors. Go to the one straight across." Kaley says.

"Okay." Ariana says as she reaches for the door handle when *ZAP*
"Ouch! What the hell?" Ari says.

"Oh shoot, I forgot about that security feature. You need a special key to open doors here or else you get zapped." Kaley explains.