Others

"There are others? What do you mean I'm not the only person to have been kidnapped by Katy Perry?" Ariana asks.

"Well let's just say that Katy has a tendency to kidnap people - mainly girls - who she thinks are more popular than her and punish them for it. I actually was kidnapped and tickled too but I just escaped and I was on my way out when I found you." Kaley says.

"Why did you stop when you found me? You know that tickling we have gone through is torture, so why didn't you just keep going to make sure you get out?" Ari asks.

"Because I'm a fan of yours. Plus I've always thought you were super adorable and even possibly get the chance to tickle you." Kaley says.

"But aren't you worried about being caught?" Ari asks.

"No. I'm actually hoping Katy finds me because I want to try something." Kaley says.

"Oh yea, what's that?" Ari asks.

"She comes to find me, I'm gonna ask her if instead of throwing me back into one of these devices that we have been in, if I can stay and tickle you more!" Kaley says with a smile on her face.

"Are you serious? I thought you were gonna help me escape as well. Now your on her side?" Ari says.

"Who can blame me? As I said earlier I've always thought you were adorable and now that I have a chance to have my way with your pretty little feet, toes, and your super sexy armpits, why wouldn't I take Katy's side!" Kaley says.

"Wow! You are unbelievable! For Christ sake just let me out!" Ari demands.

"Nope! Not anymore!" Kaley says as she walks down to Ariana's feet.

"Oh god please not again! Please!" Ari begs.

"Here we go!" Kaley says tracing her finger down Ari's sole.

"Oh shit hahahaha! Not again please don't!" Ari begs again.

"Oh, that reminds me." Kaley gets back up and grabs some duck tape and goes to cover Ari's mouth again.

"No no no don't you d- mmmpphhh" Ari muffles.

Kaley secures the duck tape and makes another tiny slit by Ari's mouth so she can breathe.

Ari shakes her head back and forth, doing everything she can to try and get the tape off. Nothing she does works.

Kaley gets back down to her feet and starts slowly dragging her nails down her pretty arches, sending Ari into muffled hysterics.

"Awww someone has ticklish arches. I'm jealous Ariana. You have some seriously pretty and soft feet. I also love your pretty red toenail polish. I wonder, does it make your toes taste like strawberries? Let's find out!" Kaley says as she begins to suck and lick each of Ariana's toes.