15.Baby

Deceit's (pov)

Remus and I both rushed to Patton's room to find Logan towering over a whimpering Patton. I looked to the both of them thoroughly confused until, that is, Remus spoke up. "Logie?" He asked carefully. Logan turned to the both of us a concerned look on his face. "Apologies you two however, Patton did not wish for us to be together so I thought I'd take care of it." I looked to Patton on the floor.

His glasses cracked, eyes closed presumably knocked out and bruises covering every inch of him. "You can't just do this! He's hurt!" I exclaim. Logan looked to us a sad expression on his face. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbles in a small voice. Remus sighed looking to me shrugging. "It's alright just help clean him up. We'll be in my room." I looked to Remus as if he was insane. Which was partially true. He shrugs looking to the other two. "Just clean up, apologise and shake hands." He goes over and kisses Logan on the cheek who giggles in response. Wait. Giggles? He doesn't giggle. Logan made his way over to me, pecking me on the cheek. "I'll be quick." He said a small smile gracing his lips. I nod as Remus takes my hand leading me out the room and to our own.

Logan's (pov)

I blinked up blearily to see a shadowy figure above me, squeezing a soaked towel onto my face. The droplets bringing back my senses. "D-De? Remus? Is that you?" I ask. I hear a low groan come from above. "No baby. It's me. You have to learn that." My eyes shoot open as my glasses were placed on my face.

"Patt-!" He shoved his hand over my mouth, an all to soft smile on his face. "Quiet baby. You don't want the others to hear. I'm sure there already concerned." I nod silently as Patton removes his hand. He helps me sit up on the bed so I'm able to take in his appearance. He was wearing my outfit. Tie, black polo and all. I look down seeing myself in his own outfit. "What happened?" I asked voice still groggy. He chuckled sitting at my feet. "Well I taught you a lesson sweetie. Bad boys get punished and you know how I feel about bad boys." I nodded looking down. "Sinners." I muttered sadly.

Patton has always had a strong connection to Thomas's religious side. It's why it took him so long to accept the fact that we were gay. It's also why Remus uses it against him. Making him and Deceit sinners or bad boys as he likes to call it. "That's right Logie bear. You know when you first told me you had feelings for them, you left me devastated. I had no choice but lie about polyamory." My head shoots up to look at him. "You knew what it was?" He nodded humming. "I did. But I didn't think you'd go through with those feelings. After all they aren't good people." "They are." "What was that?" "Nothing!" I quickly cover up, though it was too late. "Are you saying I'm wrong?" He asked not an ounce of emotion in his voice. "No! Not at all. I just don't think there necessarily the worst people on earth." I mumble, voice somehow getting higher as I talked. He lifts up my chin so I'm forced to look at his now raging light blue eyes. "Deceit's corrupted you. Now I have to make you tell the truth. That you love me."

I don't.

If only I could say that. I nod speechless of what was happening before me. "Good boy." I try not to flinch as he kissed my nose. "Now get yourself in some clean clothes and I'll deal with those.....meanies. Ok?" I nod daring not speak. But of course "Words baby." I look up to Patton, his eyes bright and crazy yet smile dangerously soft. "Yes Patton."

"Good boy."

(A/N-I'm sorry for the delay of chapters. If your keeping an eye out for not only this story but another of mine please know that I am working on getting chapters out. Thank you for your patience.)