2.WhatsWrong?

Logan's (pov)

"Hey Logan can you get Virgil to come down for dinner?" Patton yelled from the kitchen "Certainly." I replied monotonously. I got up from my spot on the couch and headed upstairs.

I knocked on Virgils door only to hear him grumble before opening the door. "Hmmm?" He hummed looking up to me. "Patton wants you downstairs for dinner." He somehow woke up as soon as I mentioned Patton "Oh Dad? I'll be down in a sec just need to top off my makeup." Before I could even respond. Slam. The door shut in my face. I sighed. Of course he only cared when I mentioned Patton, why on earth would he care about me? I turn back around to prepare for dinner myself when I hear sniffling.

I look over to see Deceit's door slightly ajar. I raise a brow walking over gently knocking "Deceit? Are you ok in there?" I asked. The sniffling immediately stopped "I'm not fine." He replied. "Well alright then." I turned back around to the stairs but couldn't help but feel bad. Could he have been lying? It would make sense. God damn it. "Deceit were you lying?" I ask the door "Yes." I sigh "Do you want to talk to me without lying?" "Yes." I sigh opening the door. "Salutations, now what seems to be wrong?" I ask. Though to my surprise the room was empty. His walls were plain black, a green carpeted floor and an absolute mess of a bed. I walked in looking around to see if he was hiding. "Deceit? I just wanted to know what was wron." I cut myself off as I see his hat on the floor. He never takes it off cause apparently his hair is 'not camera ready' whatever that means. I pick it up twirling it around my finger. "If you want it back, come out." I say to the walls. Though no response. "Fine then. It'll be with me until you wish for it again." I start to walk out before "Wait." I turn to see Deceit standing in the middle of the room, puffy eyes and messy blonde hair?! How is he blonde?! He held out his hand for the hat. "Have you stopped lying?" He nodded timidly and I smiled lightly giving him his hat as he tucked all his hair into it. "What's seems to be wrong?" I ask once more. "Just not feeling great is all." He said sitting on his bed as I followed suit. "Why is that?" He rests his head on my shoulder and to my surprise just silently cries. "Everyone wishes me dead and I'm starting to wish it too." I stare at him in complete shock. How could he possibly think such things? "If it's any correlation I don't wish you dead. You are honestly quite fascinating not to mention you are a lot more bearable than some of the others." I said rubbing circles into his back. "I can tell when your lying you know." He said yawning afterwards. "Then you should know I'm telling the truth. You are highly appreciated whether you believe it or not." He sits up to look at me. "You really think that?" I nod solemnly "Of course I do. If you wish to talk or simply wish for someone else's presence please don't fret to call me." He smiles throwing off his hat to the bed and nuzzling his fluffy hair into my neck. "Thank you." He muttered. I smiled lightly resting my head on his.

"Anytime."