best friends brother [3]

Start from the beginning

"I would love to." I answered, watching his smile widen as we walked towards Holly and his mother like two flustered teenagers who were going to prom.

"Oh my god, you look so cute together, don't they Holly?!" Gloria said, making me blush even harder. I let go of Bradley's arm when he opened the car door for me and I slipped inside.

"Mom." I heard Bradley mumble, clearly a little embarrassed with his moms outburst.

She got into the car as Bradley pressed a kiss to her cheek and closed the door for her. Holly had already gotten in herself to have more time to tease me. Not that I minded it too much. It was actually kind of funny.

++++

"Wanna meet at the bar later on? I could do some drinks." Holly asked, smiling.

I nodded. "Sure! I'll text you when I'm ready?"

Holly nodded and then left with her mom. Bradley stopped next to me and then turned towards me. "Can I bring you to your room?" He asked, holding out his hand for me.

"I feel like I just got home from prom or something." I joked, making him laugh a little as I grabbed his hand and let him hold mine.

"Honestly, my prom wasn't this great." He said.

"I've never been to prom." I confessed, making him gasp. We entered the elevator and he pressed the button to my floor.

"Really? My sister had the best prom experience with her boyfriend back then. He's a good man." He said. "Why didn't you go?"

I thought about lying to him for a second but I felt so safe with him, I didn't even think it was necessary. "I got bullied, didn't have any friends and also no date. Didn't seem fun to me." I shrugged.

Bradley eyed me to see if I was joking or not but got his answer when he saw my serious face. "I can't wrap my head around the fact that anyone would try to hurt you. You should've walked to that prom with a guy on each arm and another holding your dress for you." He said, making me giggle.

"Definitely didn't happen. Boys held open trash cans to throw me into though!" I joked, even though I'm sure it wasn't that funny.

Bradley shook his head in disbelief. "I would've asked you out to prom." He said, smiling to lighten up the mood again. The elevator stopped and we walked out towards my room.

"Well, thanks." I smiled back, stopping at my door. I didn't want this night to end and didn't say anything. I just looked at him and prayed to god that he'd do or say something.

"Thank you for arranging this dinner. I saw how happy Holly and my mom were when we left and that means a lot to me." He paused. "And I obviously had a great time as well. You're a very remarkable woman, Stefani. Don't let anyone tell you differently." He said, referring to the prom story or more like the story of why I didn't go to prom.

I almost got emotional at how honest he seemed and blushed, smiling widely. "You're an amazing man and you care about your family a lot it seems."

"They're my world." He stated.

"Thanks for bringing me to my room. This was nice." I blushed again, biting down on my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do or say and I didn't want to walk into the room yet.

Bradley brushed some hair behind my ear and I felt the goosebumps cover my entire body at his simple touch, holding my breath. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper.

I licked over my lips and nodded, not trusting my voice.

He leaned down slowly and barely grazed my lips before he finally kissed me. I moved my hands to his neck and kissed back. It was soft and slow and passionate and honestly everything I thought it would be. He tasted like the vanilla ice cream and hot cherries we'd had for dessert and smelled like perfume and mint, a smell I could definitely get accustomed to as it was absolutely intoxicating to me. He deepened the kiss and let his tongue roam my mouth, tasting me and letting me taste him as well, but as quickly as he'd deepened it he pulled away again.

I opened my eyes again and slowly pulled my hands off of his body, missing the feeling of his skin against mine already.

"Good night, Stefani." He said, smiling at me. Bradley slowly turned around and left for the elevator. It took me a second to fully return back to reality and process what had just happened and yelled a 'good night!' after him, earning a chuckle from him just as the elevator doors closed.

I let out a satisfied sigh and unlocked the door, leaning against it and shutting it with my back when I was inside. I touched my lips with my fingers and licked over them, still tasting him.

Bradley Cooper had me wrapped around his finger and I couldn't even do anything about it. Fuck.

This is kind of a sweet story so far but don't worry, the smut is coming soon 😉😌