◇𝑺 𝑰 𝑿◇

Zacznij od początku

"Then why did you just sit there and let them die? " Cybil sobbed. She hated crying, she always felt that it made her weak and vulnerable, but hearing the story of her messed up origin took a tremendous effect on her heart.

" Your father told me not to interfere.. I tried to talk some sense into him but he refused to here me out. He said something that I cannot repeat back to you but it was enough to make me back away. " MonÉl explained ." He told me to tell you that he favours you very much." He took out the silver locket that his bestfriend gave him to give his child. It was meant to be a reminder of his existence and that he left a beautiful symbol behind... That being his only child... Cybil.

MonÉl hardly noticed the absence of his dear friend because his daughter was more like him in more ways than one... Wild and adventurous but she did however adapt the beauty and sudden surge of suttleness and secludedness about her from her mother. That part of her seems to be more dominant than the other. That's why she hardly goes out and socialize. But he's watched and seen how most of her actions weren't as innocent and Curt but manipulative and mischievous just like her father.

He gave the locket to his adopt daughter and said. " Before your mother passed.. She asked me to give you this. "

Cybil stared at the intricately designed necklace and said "Thanks; but I still don't get why am I here. Why did you have to send someone to kidnap me just so you could talk to me?" Taking a quick, judgemental glance at Dario; She stared at her father - or fathers friend rather for an expected answer.

Dario didn't miss they way how she criticized him with her look. He didn't feel offended but that look made him angry for some odd reason. He didn't even know why but it made him want to hurt her.

" Your parents didn't set up the kidnapping. I was the one who did it. That night at the party you were on sale for a bidding. "

" A bidding? " Cybil gasped. Even her parents were shocked by the news.

"Yes.. When I came up to you, I came to collect my bought goods. It was the night before your supposedly bestfriend came to the secret nightclub in Manchester and displayed your picture for a bidding. I was intrigued.. So I said füčk it and bought you for 100 thousand €." Dario said bordely. " Welcome to the Mafia Cybil".

" What? " Cybil mumbled as her eyes welled up. She didn't know what to feel any more. There's only so much info that she could take. She found it soon hard to believe that Mariah would do something like that. She almost laughed at how hilarious this all seemed to be.

" I'm don't repeat. " Dario said with the unmistakable roll of his eyes. He rose from the seat and walked to the doors, where his frame disappeared as he exited the room.

~~
Cybil layed on the plush mattress of the king sized bed. All events of the past night running through her head like a movie she was forced to watch. She didn't know what to think anymore, but one thing she was sure of was that she refused to be kept here against her will.

Thalia had escorted her to the the same room she woke up in only moments after Dario waltz away like he own the placed.. Which apparently he did. He was the mafia of the world's largest terrorist group so yeah. And she was totally taking this better than she had thought. She was not completely out of her mind.

Okay she was, she was going bat shit crazy. Cybil got up and began to rummage through all the drawers to find all the clothing she could get but nothing were in them. They were completely empty. Not even camper- balls, and the funny thing was that the actually smelt like them. She wanted to make a rope to exit from the window, but it seemed that she would have to dump the idea.

She instead checked the balcony, she couldn't help but take in the breathtaking beauty of the pine trees that littered the forest just beyond the high concrete wall. She could imagine just how beautiful the sunset would be later on in the evening. Too bad she won't be tarrying long enough to see it.

She peered over the edge and saw that there were indeed guards securing the area as she was expecting. They were also at the window when she checked. They surround the entire mansion like a bunch of pests. At this rate, she would never escape, and not to mention that they were also guarding her door.

Cybil felt frustrated, she needed a breather. She took a moment and for some reason right there on the balcony with the crisp morning wind tickling her skin through the thin silk fabric Thalia had made her wear and the fresh air of nature, the sound of birds singing in the distance and the exquisite sight before her gave her some sort of solace, and some time to think and get her thoughts straight .

She did not want to go back in just yet, so she retrieved the comforter from the bed and spread on the terrace where she laid. She knew not for how long she was laying there with pending thoughts, but it seemed as if her mind needed a break because she soon fell asleep.

~~
Keep safe.✌

Vote and comment if you'd like....