CHAPTER 22: FAMILY

Start from the beginning

Jihyo reached out for my hand and gently engulfed in a warm grip. "We know how hard it is this past few months for us with all the new restrictions and rules. But you know what's more heartbreaking? Seeing one of us broke down and have to live all her days regretting their decision...."

"But Jihyo unnie... this won't stop... how much more we can take? Even we have our limits too." Tzuyu started to shed tears. Twice came in towards and they all have went for a tearful group hug. GOT7 and JYP can only look at them with sympathy, knowing well that even JYP himself are helpless in this situation.

"Don't worry Tzuyu-ah, we can figure something out. By then, don't give in to them. We can fight them." Jeongyeon said, despite having the same mindset as Tzuyu earlier. She realised that family is important.

"I'm sorry for what the other day. I brought this upon to ourselves. Don't blame Jungkook for this." Tzuyu started to feel anxious in front of them since that night's turmoil was because of both of them.

She should have rushed him out, knowing well what Ren is capable of doing.

"We don't blame BTS for what happen. After all, we left without even saying goodbye to them. They were just worried for us." Nayeon smiled lopsidedly.

"I know..."

They knew that the hardships that they all face is only going to get worse. The only thing that is gonna relieve them from all the pain is for Tzuyu to finally accept Ren which they all know is not going to happen.

Not in a million years.

****

BTS began packing their belongings and empty out their house for their one year trip out of Korea. Jungkook smiled amidst his sorrows as he is going to go away. For a long, long time.

Jin settled one of the cardboard boxes near Jungkook, making him startled. He began stacking up piles and piles of stuff near the door. 

"Hey, Jin hyung. How's it going with you and Nayeon noona?" Jin glared at him and raised an eye.

"Why did you ask?" He said.

"Nothing particular, just that I heard you kissed her during that night?" As soon as he said that, Jin's face were coloured in deep shades of red and was shocked to the very core.

"Who told you that?!!"

Jungkook raised his arms in his defence. "N-Namjoon hyung...."

"Oh you're dead meat!!" Jin shouted angrily and began rushing into their dorm.

The house were filled with the shrieks of two grown men chasing each other as one kept bickering with the other. Jimin took the opportunity to lay his stuff beside Jungkook, wanting to catch his attention.

"You know that Tzuyu is going to be with that jerk for one year while we were gone right?" Jimin leaned on the boxes.

"Yeah... I know..." He lowered his head in defeat.

Jimin sighed and patted his shoulders. "Hey, I'm sorry I went berserk on you on that night. You know how everyone is, right now, they miss Twice. I miss Mina. And you miss Tzuyu..." He paused for awhile.

"But, when we see the bigger picture. I think what you did is best. I'm not worried about Mina and his fake boyfriend, she doesn't give him an ounce of attention. What I'm worried is that jerk Ren." He tilted to gave Jungkook a worrying look.

"Are you sure she's gonna be alright while you are gone?"

He thought for awhile before looking back at him. "Tzuyu is a strong girl, I know she won't give up so easily. As long as her members stay vigilant, Tzuyu won't break." He gave Jimin a reassuring smile before returning to load up the truck with their stuff.

*****

BTS are in the process of working outside of Korea for a full year.

A coffee spray shoots out from the corner of the kitchen as Nayeon saw the article on the phone. Startling a few members that were nearby her.

"What the fuck Nayeon?! I just cleaned that countertop." Jeongyeon groaned.

"That's not important right now. Girls, quick! Check your phones right now!" Tzuyu's heart felt a slight sting and she stopped her pace down the stairs as she heard Nayeon shouting from the kitchen.

This is not good. Tzuyu felt anxious as she fished out her phone. She quickly search on SNS and their it popped out.

Jungkook.... Why is he doing this? Is it because of me?

Tzuyu quickly ran up the stairs and grab a nearby coat, startling Dahyun who just got out from the showers. "Woah Tzuyu, you startled me."

"No time to talk. I have to go to the airport."

"Wait, where are you going?" Before Dahyun could ask, Tzuyu ran out of her room and bolting downstairs.

All of her members saw this and they quickly tried to stop her from exiting the house as it will cause them more trouble. Jihyo, however, managed to block the front door before Tzuyu could reach it.

"Tzuyu, you don't have to go." Jihyo pleaded with her.

"But I need to, I don't know when I will get to see him again." Tzuyu eyes were filled with determination, she wants to see Jungkook before he leaves her for a long time.

"You know that if you do that, Asahi would never spare us anymore." Jihyo tried to reason with Tzuyu but it was to no avail. As soon as Tzuyu took a step forward, the doorbell rings.

Could it be?

Tzuyu thought that Asahi would be on the other side of the door, trying to stop her from ever seeing Jungkook. She thought that they heard her wishes of trying to get to Jungkook but as soon as Jihyo slowly opened the door behind her.

It reveal a glimpse of a familiar man.

"So you heard the news..." All of the other Twice members were huddled up behind Tzuyu as they knew who's voice it belong to.

"You girls are a bunch of mischievous girls." He smirked. "Come on, I secured a ride for all of you to come and see your boyfriends."

"But JYP, what about Asahi?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm still the COO and the founder of the company. I may not be fully in charge, but my position is second to him. I will take the heat from him. So go, before I changed my mind." JYP gestured him towards a big van with Jackson as the driver. He honked a couple of times while showing his quirky smile

"Don't worry, Jackson can take you there. Hopefully in one piece." JYP smirked as Twice were horrified by the thought.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu smiled at how this family is willing to do everything for her.

Now there's nothing between her and meeting Jungkook.