Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The Beacon students and teachers have already traveled back to school, most of them saddened because it is clear that Jaune will not return. But the Arc family, minus Jane, and Saphrone, Terra and Adrian are still there and are trying to win Jaunes trust back.

Yui even made friends with the youngest of the Arc family and they play with Adrian. The older sisters and parents get on well with Aoi. Jaune, who is hiding in his work room and refuses to talk to the Arc's. Jaune's mother looks worriedly at the door, she gets up and has a determined look on her face.

Bianca: I have enough, I will go in there and will talk to my baby boy. It can't be healthy to stay in just one room like this.

Aoi goes up to her and motions to her to calm down.

Aoi: Bianca calm down. I know you are concernt about him, but just to barge in his room like this, will just upset him. I will try to talk to him.

Aoi walks into the room of Jaune, while the older Arc sisters and the parents look at each other weirdly. It doesn't take long until Aoi comes back out of the room, with a sorrowful look on her face.

Aoi: I'm sorry, it didn't worked.

Joseph: I guess this was predictable.

Olivia: Yeah.

Aoi: If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you trained him to be a huntsman?

The parents look away in shame.

Bianca: It was the day Jaune and Jane were born, Jane was a strong little baby, but Jaune he was weak, the doctors didn't even knew if he would make it to his first birthday.

Joseph: That is the reason why we didn't trained him, we were afraid, we didn't wanted to lose our son.

Aoi: While I think it was a wise decision, did you even tried to train him?

The parents looks away once again in shame and that is the moment Aoi had her answer. She stands up and goes to a door that leds out.

Aoi: Well, it doesn't make sense to just sit here, how about we go on a walk through the forest?

Joseph: Is that safe?

Aoi: Of course, there aren't any Grimm near our house. Yui, come on sweetie, we go out for a walk

Yui comes running to Aoi with a big grin on her face.

Yui: Yes we go for a walk!

Aoi turns to the Arc's

Aoi: You coming?

Bianca and Joseph look at eachother and nods their heads.

Bianca: Kids come on, we go for a walk.

Terra: Should we go too?

Saphron: Yeah, why not.

Saphron goes to Adrian and lifts him up in her arms.

Saphron: Come here sweetie.

As everyone left the house, the door where Jaune is behind opens a little bit.

---Little Timeskip---

As the three families walk through the moonlit forest, they began to look around and they see that the forest is quite peaceful. A few animals walk throught the forest and are looking with curiosity at the three families. Fireflies fly in front of the families and the smallest in the group look at the insects with sparkling eyes.