Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

>Beacon Academy<

It has been two months since Jaune left school and most of them are not really worried, no, they are actually happy that the cheater was thrown out, only the teachers are worried about him and a handful of students.

It's also been about two months since Jaune's twin sister Jane came to Beacon and took his place, but she is one of the students who is actually worried about Jaune. Even though most of the family is angry with him, she is not angry, she is worried.

Ozpin sits in his office with a thoughtful look. Glynda, who has just come to the office, notices this.

Glynda: Ozpin, everything okay?

Ozpin: I'm just thinkin about the events of the last two months.

Glynda: You mean Jaune's expulsion?

Ozpin: Yes, why would Mr. Winchester tell everybody about Jaunes secret after he saved him in the Forever Fall Forest?

Glynda's eyes widen in realization.

Glynda: You're right, why would he wait? Something must have happen in the forest.

Ozpin: That's also what I thought, and look what I found.

He turns the screen from his computer to Glynda so that she can see what's on it. On the screen is a video of the events in the Forever Fall Forest, it's shouw how Jaune defeats an Ursa to protect Cardin.

Glynda: Mr. Winchester wasn't the one who protected Jaune, it was the other way around.

Ozpin: Yes, it was.

Glynda is getting angry and is about to head to the elevator when Ozpin stops her.

Ozpin: I know you're angry, but I already have a plan.

Glynda: What is your plan?

Ozpin: Please call all students to the amphitheater.

Glynda: Okay.

>Meanwhile in the dining hall<

Team RWBY and Team JNPR are sitting at a table and they are eating together. They talk about their day and class, only Nora, Jane, Pyrrha and Ruby look sadly at their plates. Yang notices that and of course like the big sister she is, she asks directly what's going on.

Yang: Ruby, whats wrong? Aren't you feeling well?

Ruby: It's Jaune.

The rest of the table roll with their eyes and Weiss is the first to say something about it.

Weiss: Ruby, he was a fake, who doesn't deserve to be at Beacon. Don't you think so too, Jane?

Jane: Well...

But before Jane could finish her sentence, Weiss interrupted her.

Weiss: I can't even imagine what it must be like to have this fake as a brother.

Before Weiss can continue her rant, she is interrupted by Nora, who hits her hands on the table. Everyone turns to her and she looks up with tears in her eyes.

Nora: Stop talking about him like that! Yes its true, he faked his way into Beacon, but he had good intentions!

Before the dispute can escalate, there is a speech from the speakers that all students should gather in the amphitheater. The dinning hall slowly empties because every student makes his way to the theater.