Chapter 7

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Everyone present is shocked by the new information. Not only is it true that the Huntsmen were killed by Jaune, but that he also had a good reason, these Huntsmen were criminals, they would probably have died anyway if the council had found out.

Nobody dares to move until Terra and Saphron move to Jaune. Actually, Jaune is no longer afraid of anything except when Aoi is angry, but the look that Terra and Saphron have on their faces makes him tremble.

Saphron: One year!

Jaune: W-what?

Terra: Do you have the slightest idea, how worried we were?!

Jaune: Look... I was afraid that you would be afraid of me.

Saphron: Don't think that will rescue you from us!

Terra: Adrian was also very worried about you, for a baby he is very well aware of his surrounding.

Jaune walks up to Terra and takes Adrian out of her arms, in his own. He pats his head and smiles at him, Adrian hugs his uncle with a few tears in his eyes.

Jaune: Hey buddy, I'm sorry to have worried you. But I'm here now.

Aoi goes up to Terra and Saphron and smiles at them both. Yui still hides behind the legs of her mother.

Aoi: Hi, I am Aoi, Jaune's soon to be wife.

Again, everyone is shocked.

Jaune: Wait a second, I don't remember to have asked you to be my wife.

Aoi: (Smirking) Oh Jaune, as if I didn't notice the ring in your drawer.

Jaune: (sigh) Now the suprise is ruined.

Jaune goes back into the house and it doesn't take long for him to come back. He goes down on a knee and gets out a ring.

 He goes down on a knee and gets out a ring

Jaune: Aoi do you want to be my wife?

Aoi catches him in a tight hug, while crying tears of joy.

Aoi: Of course you idiot!

Jaune hugs her back while smiling. Yui can't keep her exciting in and joins the hug. The little happy family, completely forgot their 'guests', Ozpin clears his throat.

Ozpin: Jaune, while I congratulations you to your proposal. I still would like to have you join back into Beacon Academy.

Jaune: (sigh) Ozpin, I appreciate your offer, but I will not return to this place.

Pyrrha: Jaune, we are your friends!

Pyrrha said that, still hoping that she could have a chance to be with him.

Ruby: Please Jaune! Come back to Beacon!

Jaune: You betrayed my trust, I will never return to Beacon and you have to accept that.

Joseph: Would you come home with us then?

Jaune forms a fist and looks at Joseph.

Jaune: You... you disowned me. Just because I wanted to live up the family legacy. But you never believed in me anyway.

Bianca: (Crying) Please Jaune, we want you back, we're sorry for what we done. I want to have my baby boy back, I want to meet your wife and my granddaughter.

Arc Sisters: Please Jaune/Big Brother/Big Bro/Jauney

Jaune looks away a single tear falls down his face, Yui hugs his leg to comfort him.

Jaune: It still hurts to just look at you. I just can't forgive you right now.

Bianca: That is not a no, I will do everything to repair our relationship.

Aoi: Now stop crying. Come in and have some tea. I would offer you food, but I don't think that you guys can eat grimm fleash.

Glynda: Wait, you eat grimm fleash.

Jaune: Hey being a demon has his benefits.

To be continued.