Chaptert 6

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Ruby, Jane and Pyrrha carried the others out of the forest, after they informed Ozpin what happend. Right now, those who were injured in the fight are being treated in a small village by the doctor. Ruby, Jane and Pyrrha sit in the waiting room and look very depressed when the doctor comes out.

Doctor: Don't worry, your friends will come through. Their aura is already healing them, if they hadn't awakened their auras it would have been dangerous.

The others sigh in relief.

Doctor: If I may ask, what happened?

The three girls look at each other and nod.

Ruby: We were attacked, by someone who lived in the forest.

Doctor: I only know three persons who live in the forest, Jaune, his girlfriend Aoi and their daughter, the little Yui.

Pyrrha: Wait you know Jaune?

Doctor: Of course I do. Everytime when our village is under attack, he comes and protects it. But if he attacked you, you must have angered him greatly.

Jane scratches her head in embarrassment.

Jane: We may did that.

Doctor: Well your friends will be okay, they should wake up soon.

The girls nod as the doctor disappears. Ruby's stomach growls, she turns slightly red from embarrassment while the other two look at her.

Pyrrha: We should go eat something.

Ruby,Jane: Yeah.

Before the three leave the building to have dinner in the village inn, they inform the doctor where they go, if anyone on the team wakes up. The only ones who woke up are Reese, Weiss and Blake. When they were all finished eating, it was already evening when they noticed that two bullheads were landing

Weiss: Two bullheads? I thought you only called Ozpin.

Ruby: We did. Don't know who is in the second one.

When the doors open, Ozpin and Glynda come out of the Bullhead, but the people coming out of the other Bullhead shocks Jane.

Jane: Mom?! Dad?! Sisters?!

Joseph(Father): Hello Jane.

Bianca(Mother): Hey sweetie.

Olivia(Oldest sister): Hey sis.

Saphron(Second oldest): Hey Jane.

Violet(Fourth youngest): Hey Jane.

Aqua(Third youngest): Hey big sis.

Karen(second youngest): Hello bis sister.

Jade(youngest): Hey big sis Jane.

Jane: What are you doing here?

Joseph: Ozpin called us and said Jaune is here.

Bianca: We want to apologize and bring him home.

Saphron: If he is willing to talk to any of us, it would be me, I'm the only one who supported him to be a huntsman.

The Arc Family looks sadly on the floor when Terra, Saphron's wife, holding her son Adrian, puts a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Ms. Rose, you said that Jaune attacked you and that without breaking a sweat.

Ruby: Yes.

Ozpin: I would like to talk to Jaune, do you know where his house is?

Pyrrha: We only know that he lives in the forest.