Chapter 2

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The moon shines on the pond next to Jaune's house as he sits on one of the stones and looks up at the broken moon with a thoughtful look.

Jaune: It's been a month since I was turned into a demon. I've learned a lot of new tricks, however... I feel lonely, with nobody to talk.

His snake, which has wrapped around his body, notices Jaune's feelings and bumps him with her head. Jaune laughs and begins to stroke the snake.

Jaune: Hahah Moe, calm down girl.

Moe looks at Jaune and hisses at him.

Jaune: You are right, I have you and the other snakes.

At that moment another snake comes to him, Jaune notices this and looks at the snake.

Jaune: Hello, is there a problem?

The snake nods and starts to hiss.

Jaune: A human woman is hunted by Huntsman?

The snake nods again.

Jaune: Do you know why?

The snake starts to hiss again and what the snake tells doesn't make Jaune happy. He stands up with his eyes glowing red in anger.

Jaune: They want to kill her, just because she didn't serve them the way they wanted. Well I will kill some humans today.

With that, Jaune runs at an incredible speed in the direction of the woman and the Huntsman.

Meanwhile a woman runs through the dark forest, she bleeds and every step she runs hurts. It doesn't take long for her to fall, she is breathing heavily and her veins are clear to see.

Three guys who look like Huntsmen walks towards her and starts laughing. The first one kicks her in the stomach, kneels down and grabs her hair.

Guy1: This happens when an waitress doesn't behave the way we want.

Guy3: You should have listen to us, you bitch.

Guy3 also kicks her in the stomach. She moves her lips and the first guy gets closer to her.

Guy1: Did you said something?

Instead of saying something, the woman spits the man in the face, the man falls back in disgust and is now angrier, he gets up and wants to kick her again, but he never got to do it.

The man falls headless on the floor and Jaune stands behind him with his head in his hand, throwing his head away, he turns to the other two Huntsmen.

Jaune: Well well well, three lowly humans think, they can enter my forest, one is already dead.

The other two get scared and start running away. Jaune shakes his head and snaps his fingers.

Jaune: Moe, spear shape please

Moe nods and turns into a blood red spear. Jaune throws the spear at the two Huntsmen and pierces the two, which killed them immediately.

Jaune turns to the frightened woman lying on the floor, she flinches when Jaune looks at her, but he doesn't care, but rather that the woman is poisoned and there is no cure for this poison. He kneels down and smiles at her.

Jaune: What is your name?

???: A-Aoi.

Jaune closes his eyes and smiles nice at her.

Jaune: That's a beautiful name. Aoi, I'm blunt with you these guys poisoned you and there is no cure for the poison.

Aoi's eyes widen with horror and she starts to cry. Jaune hugs her, which seems to calm her a little.

Jaune: But I can help you.

Aoi: How?

Jaune: I could turn you into something like me.

Aoi: What are you?

Jaune: I'm a demon.

Aoi: Like the Grimm?

Jaune: No, I am much stronger. I could turn you into a demon to save you.

Aoi: What would that mean for me?

Jaune: You couldn't go out when the sun is shining, you would get stronger, you could eat Grimm, and much more.

Aoi closes her eyes.

Aoi: Do it.

Jaune nods and takes her arm, biting her arm with his fangs, injecting a bit of his blood, and Aoi begins to feel pain. Jaune hugs Aoi as she changes.

Jaune: I'm here Aoi, it will be done soon.

It doesn't take long for the transformation to finish and Aoi to sit up slowly. A snake winds around Aoi in a comforting way. Her hair has turned white and her skin has turned as light as porcelain and her eyes have turned red.

 Her hair has turned white and her skin has turned as light as porcelain and her eyes have turned red

(No Eyepatch and she has red eyes)

Jaune: Are you okay Aoi?

Aoi nods with a small smile.

Aoi: Yes thank you for saving me. I didn't even asked for your name.

Jaune: I'm Jaune, nice to met you. What do you plan to do now?

Aoi looks at the floor in embarrassment, but then looks up at Jaune again.

Aoi: If you would not mind, I would like to stay with you, I have nowhere else to go and you are one of the first people in a long time who were really nice to me.

Jaune smiles with a charming smile and helps Aoi up by taking her hand.

Jaune: I would like that, I can use the company.

Jaune lifts Aoi up in bridal style, she lets out a high scream and looks at Jaune with a red face.

Jaune: Let's go home, the sun will rise soon.

To be continued.