Chapter ~Twenty~

The next day Storm wakes up and saw a text from her boyfriend,

'Good morning, Doll. When you first see this come to the compound and have breakfast with us, we know that Kol is busy these days so you don't have an excuse, see you soon. Love you'

She texted that she's changing and on her way there, Stormy changed from her pajamas into a causal outfit and drive her Lamborghini to the Avengers headquarter and before she leaves the mansion, she called the company that was supposed to drop the new living room furniture today and put it together while she's out.

Storm arrived and Vision openes the door for her and she walked and sat with the Avengers at the dining table to eat breakfast next to Bucky.

"Good morning everyone"Storm smiled at everyone but she didn't look at Loki, everybody replied and Storm knew she has to tell Buck about the encounter between her and Loki yesterday but she wanted him to eat first.

After they finished eating they went to Bucky's room for Storm to see it for the first time, "Things that keep a relationship strong is that the couple tells each other everything and be honest right?"Storm was nervous to tell him because James can hide his feelings very well and she didn't want that, "yeah..."James was confused, Storm holds his face with her hand and kissed his so innocently, He smiles and realized that this a way for Storm to start a not good news always, "no no you cannot fool me with your cuteness, what's going on?"James said waiting for an answer, "don't gey angry really fast just listen, babe....umm Loki tried to... kiss me, but I stopped him before he do anything"Storm was scared of what he's going to react, "what!"James looked very angry, "I understand why you're angry but he apologized and everything is okay right now"Storm said and quickly holds both of his hands, "I don't care he knows that you and I are together, I need to see what's wrong with that dude"James said and then Storm stands infront of him blocking his way to the door, "please just let this go just this time, for me?"Storm gave him the puppy eyes.

He looks down at her, "just this time and only because he apologizes to you"James said and then Storm throw herself around him and hug him like a child, he tickled her and she ran and jumped into his bed and he laughed because she gets tickled very easy, "can you cut my hair?"James asked randomly, "yeah sure, go change into a t-shirt that you don't like"Storm said and went to find a shaver and a scissor, they both went to his bath room and Storm started to give him a hair cut that reminds both of them when they first met each other, before they turn him into the Winter Soldier and let his hair grow to his shoulder. He sat on a chair and she was standing to see every detail.

"I'm done here"Storm said, "do I look good?"Bucky asked, she looked down at him and kisses his forehead he hugged her from behind and went to look at himself, "I look like the 40's version of me but with a little stubble"James admitted, "you look hot"Storm rolled her eyes playfully and told him to clean himself and then follow her to chat with the Avengers.