Chapter ~Nine~

At the Avengers headquarter :

James walks in not realizing that he was smiling, his mind was busy thinking about the blue ocean eyed girl, "Hey, James"someone sitting next to the kitchen table,

The Soldier snap out of his thoughts, "huh?"James looks around to see who was talking to him, "oh hello Bruce"He add, "busy mind huh? Didn't you said that you were going out to buy some clothes?"Bruce Banner said, "oh shit, yeah I forgot to"James rubbing his head with his hand, "then what did you do instead?"Steve joined the conversation and sat next to Bruce, "umm, walking around"James looks away, "Buck!, maybe you don't remember but I was your best friend, I know you when you lie"Steve said, "okay I was about to go to that store but I saw her, the one that helped me before you took me in and I said hello, then walked around that town"James admits, "walked for 3 hours?"Bruce said, "I'm not a child I can take care if my own and it's not like everyone knows the triggering words, I'm more in control now than ever, plus it was a nice weather"James was pissed a little.

'I'm sick of this shit, why they don't realize that I'm a human being not a machine can break down in any second.' Bucky thought

"That's fair enough, sorry"Steve said, "it's fine, can I ask for a favor?"James asked, "sure buddy, what is it?"Steve said, "I want to buy a phone and I want you to teach me how to use it"James said, Steve and Bruce looked at each other questioning why does he want a phone but it's not their business so Steve agreed and then James went straight to bed and fell asleep with a second, it was unusual for him.

At the Argent's house :

'"Buck stop, please stop"Storm begged, "I can't stop it run!"James shouted at her, "leave him alone you psycho!"Storm shouted at the anonymous guy that was triggering James, the guy laughed and continued saying the triggering wory.

James started to scream in pain, Storm was crying so bad because she can't help him to stop it or bring him back.

Storm managed to get rid of the chains that holds her to the chair, she was powerless because the man injected her with Vervain and Wolfsbane and Mugwort, but she could at least walk, She started to walk to her Soldier, she risk her life but it was worth it right? She thought that what is worth dieing for if not love.

"I don't think it's a good idea"the anonymous guy, Storm ignored him, and before she gets to James the screams stop and James stand up from the chair and when Storm looked at him she knew, she knew that the serial killer or assassin mode is on, tears rolled in silence.

"Солдат?"the anonymous man said, "готов соблюдать"The Winter Soldier said, Storm shaked her head in pain, she can't defend herself and even if she can she wouldn't hurt him.

"Kill the girl"the man behind Storm said, Storm heart dropped and she felt useless she hated that feeling, The Winter Soldier start to walk torward the girl infront of him not recognizing her, Storm backing up and Still facing him, shaking her head.

"No James you don't want to do this, you don't want to hurt me, please stop, I know you don't just STOP!"She was devastated knowing that she might die in the hand of the closest person to her, "kill her now soldier!"the man shouted wanting this to be over sooner than ever, Storm started to run the The Winter Soldier hold her by the hand and she couldn't get rid of his metal grip,

He took the gun out of his pocket, "no no Buck wake up"Storm cried, he points the gun on her forehead, but when he looks at her eyes he resist a little, she looked at his empty eyes and not recognizing him anymore, she get calmer, "It's okay, I forgive you, Bucky I forgive you, it's fine I'll be with them, with my parents, remember my Soldier that I love you and always will"Storm was trembling, "enough of this nonsense, kill her!"the man said, and then he loads the gun, and Storm started to cry again knowing it's the end, and there was nothing.'

Storm wakes up trembling and shaking, "No! No"she shouted, "it's okay, Storm! It's okay, you're fine"Chris voice echoes the house, "Stormy, wake up please!"Allison said, Chris holds Storm closer to his chest, Storm hugging her friend closer and Chris was rubbing his hand on her back, Allison was doing the same.

After like 30 minutes Storm finally calm down a little bit, she was still shaking though.

"Are you okay now?"Allison said, Allison always hated when Storm gets night terrors because it's not fair no her, she faced, lost and been through a lot, she thought that Storm doesn't deserve this shit happening to her.

"Yeah I'm fine, I- I think so"Storm pulled back from Chris and sat down with them on her bed. "You were really terrified, like nothing I saw you been through before, what was it this time?"Chris asked, Storm paused for a second and then shake her head, "nothing much as always"Storm lied, "you mean the same dream, your family's death?"Chris was not sure because he know Storm when she lie, but why she lie about this one right?.

"Yes"Storm looked away, "are you okay now?"Allison said, "yes, guys I'm fine now, I got used to this drama already, you can go I'm sorry that I woke you up"Storm said, "shut up Storm, fine I'm going to my room, goodnight"Chris said and then kissed the girls forehead, "dad, I'm going to sleep here okay?"Allison said and her father nodded, "why? I told you I'm fine you can go now"Storm said, "I know, but I feel like I want to sleep with you, can I?"Allison said, "yeah but you want something don't you?"Storms said while pulling the blanket and covering her whole body, "yeah actually, how about the truth?"Allison looked at her best friend which was not really shocked that she didn't believe the lie that she just told her.

"It wasn't about my family, it was about Bucky"Storm admits, "what do you mean about him since when do you have night terrors about him?"Allison asked her and joins her and Storm covers her best friend body with the same blanket. "Since now I guess"Storm said, "what was the night terror?"Allison asked, and Storm told her everything.

"And why you didn't tell dad?"Allison asked, "well Alli, because if you're father know about this he'll never letting me see, talk or even text him anymore, whenever you're father grow up and looks older than me he became more like a father than a friend, you know being overprotective and whatever!"Storm said, "yeah trust me I know, but do you think that's it more a vision than a night terror?"Allison questioned, "No, It's a night terror Alli, let's just leave it right there"Storm looked at her friend, "okay okay it's a night terror"Allison raised her hand in defeat, and Storm chuckled.

Alli hugged Stormy tightly, "umm, Alli you're choking me, it's not helping girl"Storm said, "You scared the hell out of me"Allison said in a sad voice, "sorry, I know how you feel about this but let me tell you something babe, I've been around this world for along time, it's not always fair and nice to live in it, but there's this few moments and people make you forget about all the bad shity stuff"Storm said, they hugged more and then pulled apart, "okay sleep time baby"Storm said.

And then the two best friends went to sleep because both of them were really tired from what happened.

'What if Alli was right, what it was a vision not just a night terror? No it can't be, god Storm stop thinking about it and go to sleep!.' Storm thought and then fell asleep next to her best friend.