don't trust me (4)

keywords:
s/u: starbucks usual (so sorry if you don't drink starbs)

as soon as red pulls into a parking space, you jump out of the car and make a beeline for the mall entrance. he scoffs incredulity, before yanking his keys out of the ignition and grabbing his wallet. missy slings her handbag over her shoulder and steps out of the car. red locks up the jeep, and the two of them hurry toward the entrance, afraid they may have already lost you.

you're right there though, in line at the starbucks, arms crossed over your chest, waiting to place your order.

the two walk up to you, mimicking your pose. the customer in front of you steps to the side and the barista behind the counter offers you all a bright smile.

"welcome to starbucks. what can i get started for you today?"

"i'd like a grande s/u." you say, returning the barista's smile. "please and thank you."

"of course." she grabs a grande cup, uncaps a sharpie, and asks for your name. you give it to her, spelling it out just in case. you watch as she writes it down—her handwriting is flawless. she places the cup on the counter then turns her attention to red. "would you two like anything?"

red shakes his head, but missy orders a tall very berry hibiscus refresher and hands the barista a twenty dollar bill. the barista rings up your orders, and hands the change to missy. you two go to the end of the counter to wait for your drinks.

"was it good?" missy asks. you quirk a brow at her. "the sex."

"i'll tell you later," you say.

"y/n!" shouts a second barista. "missy!"

the two of you thank him as you grab your drinks, going to join red who had made his way to the center of the mall.

"hey, y/n and i are going to go to victoria's secret." missy tells red, shooting you a wink. "don't worry, red. i need some new bras and cute undies."

red shuts his eyes, pursing his lips as he shakes his head to rid the image of his friend in just a bra and undies.

"yeah. uhm," red swallows hard. "i'll meet you at game stop. or whatever. text me when you're done."

missy smiles at red, grabbing your arm and yanking you toward the lingerie retailer.

once you're out of earshot of red, missy turns to you, eager to hear about your exploits last night.

"we were seriously just going to watch a movie," you begin. "he made popcorn. he let me pick the movie, i picked pretty woman. we're halfway through when i realize i can't stop staring at him. i mean, he's gorgeous."

missy makes a noise of agreement, causing you to snort.

"then he was looking at me. and i just wanted to kiss him. so i did. we just kept kissing and one thing led to another."

"weren't you a virgin?" she asks, casually sipping her refresher.

"yeah," you say. "but uhm."

missy smiles at the flushing of your face.

"girl," she squeals. "what? you can't not tell me!"

"ricky took care of me," you shrug one shoulder.

"awe!" missy coos. "how? how, how, how?"

"you're nosy."

"my best gal pal just lost her virginity and is telling me her lover 'took care of her.' a lot of girls i know have never been 'taken care of'. so spill, please? pretty please?"