Bigger On The Inside

Start from the beginning

"EVERYBODY SHUT IT!" Annabeth yelled.

Well that did the trick.

"Sit down!" She yelled.

And they did. They say on the burnt chairs, the electricity induced chairs, and the soaked chairs.

"We're almost there." Annabeth said. "So if you guys could just- Please. You all are driving me insane."

"Sorry Wise Girl." Percy said as he pecked her on the cheek.

"Sorry." The others mumbled.

The next 5 minutes went by quietly. But that's it. Only 5 minutes. But thankfully, 5 minutes was all they need to reach their destination.

"Which one is our house?" Alex asked, and then she saw Nico's jaw dropped.

"I'm guessing it's that one?" Nico said.

"What the-" Travis said.

"Is that-" Piper asked.

"That's our-" Jason said.

"That?" Connor said.

You would think, that when they said the house was bigger on the inside, it would be somehow small on the outside. It wasn't.

In front of them was a large field of grass, trees, and a pond behind the gates. In the middle of that lawn was a house. No. A mansion. A three story mansion, that is. The walls colored glimmering white. Columns, giant twin oak doors.

"I thought it was bigger on the inside!" Percy exclaimed.

"I suppose-" Annabeth said. "It IS still bigger on the inside?"

"Oh yeah?" Frank asked sarcastically.

"What in the name of Gaea's crazy-ass mind were they thinking?!" Leo exclaimed.

"I thought it was supposed to be bigger on the inside." Calypso said.

"Well Cal. I'm guessing the inside IS bigger." Sophie said.

"But I though the outside was SUPPOSED to be small." Silena said.

"Well. If the house wasn't big, it would be kind of weird if 24 kids lived there." Beckendorf said.

"Good point." Hazel said.

"But I thought we were supposed to be undercover." Bianca said.

"And how are we gonna do that if we live in THAT place?" Katie said.

"Think about it." Luke said. "How are we going to explain a mass transfer of 24 students to a new school, who just happen to know each other?"

"Think about it." Chris said, mirroring Luke's words. "How are we going to explain ANYTHING?"

"I really don't care." Clarisse mumbled. "I'm soaked, I'm burnt, I'm tired. And I want to go inside."

"Yeah. What she said." Thalia said. "Look we have 6 days to a week to figure out what to say or do when we actually go to school."

"Sorry Argus." Annabeth said as she turned. "We'll fix the bus, I swear."

Argus solemnly nodded, but all the others knew, that if they could find his mouth, he was smiling. Laughing at their stupidity at the least.

"I can ask dad to buy a new one?" Hazel asked more to herself rather than to Argus. She nodded as if she got confirmation that it was a good idea. "Tell Chiron that my dad'll deliver some money."

Hades had obviously heard what Hazel said, because the ground started rumbling. It wasn't the kind of 'HOW DARE YOU?!' type of rumbling Zeus usually sends in the form or lightning. It was more of a real sense of rumbling as if the ground was slowly opening.