Day Spent Like A Dream

Hello guys!

I hope you enjoy the new chapter today!
And guess what, we are soon touching 50k reads!
Thanks to you all for your love and support!

Vikram's pov

It all feels like a dream....but so real...i am having Akira, my beautiful woman caged in my arms...my nose nuzzling her soft neck and she giggling like a teenager...this feels Home!

I began to give her sloppy kisses here and there and specially that mole of hers...it turns me on...every single time...gosh!
I can never get enough of her!

I didn't know, I was this Horny...!!!

But why the heck, I feel these tingles.....on my...feet...??...and...my stomach....hun???

Is she tickling me???

B.. But she is in my arms....???

What's happening Here????

I opened my eyes and realised it's broad daylight!

Hun!!!!

There was no Akira....!!!

And then I heard gigglings of my kids...!!!

Of course! It was just a dream...and my kids are playing with me!

But soon, it will be my reality! - I grinned like a teenager thinking about our cozy moments

She will make me crazy one day!!!

Kids, stop tickling your Daddy! Don't you want to get ready to go out? - I heard my wife say

She had walked out of washroom and my breath hitched.
She looked no less than a goddess of Beauty!
Her damp hair and her natural glowing face was a sight to behold.

Stop Drooling Mr. Rathore! - I heard her almost whispering while she was arranging the pillows.

I shrugged and spoke - Well, I can't help it if you look this Beautiful Mrs. Rathore!

She shook her head smiling and told the kids to reach the washroom....and followed them.

I smiled like a Fool and got up to start my day.

I have planned to take them to the Nakki Lake and Later to the Guru Shikhar to watch the sunset.
It's like a tradition...Dad used to take us there....and now I feel I should carry the legacy too.

The Beautiful Nakki Lake is known for boating