Reception.....?

Mulai dari awal

"Ja-AHH!!" She tried to say his name but she couldn't with all the pleasure she's feeling. The way he bites her neck was so irresistable. So irresistable that she couldn't even say his name.

"Why .... ngh ....ah!! Are you so.....ugh.. good at this?" She asked him while breathing heavily.

"Your'e just jealous of my mastery that's all." He muttered while kissing her neck.

"Anything you can do, I can do better." Elsa said and smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" Jack asked his girlfriend and wondered. 'How naughty can she get?'

"You bet." Elsa said and pushed him away and tackled him. She was now the one taking control.

"I can do this better." She whispered seductively in his ear.

Jack was about to protest but he was cut off. "Shh.You'll want this later on." She hushed him. She kissed him hungrily and Jack felt something going inside his pants.

"Elsa what are you- AH!!!" He moaned when Elsa took out his member. Elsa started caressing it with her thumb while kissing his neck.

"This thing seems very interesting....." she said while squeezing it.

"Els-Ah!!! Stop! Ahh!!!! Ngh.... " He moaned, making Elsa feel amused. His moans are turning her on.

"Only if you would let me take a better look." Elsa whispered seductively. He hesitantly nodded. Elsa grinned and zip out his pants. And there, she saw it. Her grin grew wider as she saw it.

"HUGE!" She exclaimed and grabbed it. She smelled it and moaned softly. "Smells nice." She whispered. She licked the tip of it making Jack moan. "Ngh.. Elsa.. you said to only look at it." He whined but deep inside, he wanted it and Elsa can clearly see it. "And you seriously think I would abandon such irresistable beauty?" She asked seductively and continued to lick it.

"Ah... Elsa..." he moaned. He had never felt this way before. And now, he finally knew how his parents made him.

Few minutes, thick liquid from it came out and Elsa's grin grew wide. She drank it with no hesitation. "Mmm......" she moaned before gulping. "Did you just....." Jack said in shock, he couldn't continue what he was saying. "Yeah, I did." She proudly responded. "I didn't know this could be so... delicious." She seductively exclaimed.

"You'll get pregnant if you continue this." Jack warned, but Elsa didn't listen. She even put it inside her. They both moaned in pleasure as she rubbed his member inside her.

A few minutes, they stopped and lay down in their bed, breathing heavily.

"This is the best night of my life." Elsa whispered and kissed Jack on the lips.

"Me too." He said.

"Hihi... goodnight, Frosty." Elsa said, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight, Snowflake." Jack said while stroking her hair. "I love you. As more than a friend." He said and Elsa chuckled.

"I love you too." Was her last words before drifting off to sleep.

*end of flashback.*

"Okay, so Guinevere......" Gusion was trying to explain what that curse word meant.

"We kind of got it." Elsa said, politely and gently while raising her hand.

"Mmhmm.." Jack hummed while nodding.

"Okay!" Gusion squealed.

"So. Now back to the whole married thing." Anna said. The whole room was filled with gasps.

"How did you get married?" Anna asked curiously?

"It's the spirits who wedded us without even knowing." Elsa said.

"And what's crazy, is JACK CAN ACTUALLY SING!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" Anna said confusingly.

"I've never heard such an angelic voice before." Elsa giggled and kissed Jack's cheek.

"Why, thanks M'lady." Jack said and then smirked.

"IT'S TIME FOR A PARTY GUYS!!!!" Jack shouted, Elsa giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck to steal a kiss. Everyone started cheering.

"JELSA! JELSA! JELSA! JELSA! JELSA!" They all screamed. Jack and Elsa laughed and hugged each other, the others are still screaming 'Jelsa' together. (You can scream along if you want XDD)

_________________________________________

*Screams along* JELSA! JELSA! JELSA! JELSA!

Elsa:Not in front of my ear!!!

Me: oops! I did it again.

Jack: Is she always like this?

Elsa: *nod* she's an energy ball.

Jack: She's not running out of energy? She keeps screaming!

Elsa: Like I said, she's an energy ball and she never gets tired DESPITE THAT HEART SURGERY OF HERS.

Me: JELSA! JELSA!

Jack: Hey! Your heart! Your device!!!

Me: I can hear you, but I won't

So that's how they made Emma. Interesting, right? (The smut, not the conversation.)

XDD AM I ON THE NAUGHTY LIST NOW? *makes puppy eyes.*

Jack: the fact that you wrote smut and also read smut Jelsa smut or Marichat sin..........

Yes, you are.