♡19; yes beauty♡

Começar do início

Jungkook's POV

We've been sitting like this for about 45 minutes now against the headboard of my bed.

My neck is starting to ache a little.

What if I pulled y/n to sit against me and I lean my head on hers as I hold her in my embrace.

Or would that be weird?

Would she mind?

Or would I make her uncomfortable.

I look back towards her face whilst her gaze is fixed on the tv.

She looks so mesmerizing, every time I see her it makes my heart melt.

She suddenly licks her lips, her gaze still on the tv.

I look as her tongue flicks along her fragile lips, I want to touch them so bad.

I want to kiss them, whilst holding her.

She realizes I'm looking at her and suddenly turns around to look at me nervously.

"I-is there something on my face?" She asks me feeling very uncomfortable and confused as to why I was looking at her.

"Yes, beauty" I say making her smile and her cheeks start to tint pink and they match the colour of my blushing cheeks.

——
A/n: thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update soon.

Just kidding I'm messing with you guys the chapter isn't over yet :))
——

"Yes, beauty" I say making her smile and her cheeks start to tint pink and they match the colour of my blushing cheeks.

"S-stop you're lying" she says.

"Never been more serious in my life" I reply with a smile towards her.

"Are you comfy by the way?" I ask her.

"Yes" she smiles but I can see she's lying cause I'm not comfortable either.

"Stop lying, come here" I chuckle as I open my arms for her to lay against me.

"Y-you serious?" she asks.

"Yes? Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckle and she moves towards me and leans her back against me.

Seeing as she was so small compared to me it would be uncomfortable to lean my head on her shoulder I just realized so I grabbed a pillow and put it behind my back and head.

I snake my arms around her form and hug her but I leave my arms there "is this okay?" I ask.

"Yes, this is comfortable" she says as she blushes.

How cute, I smile.

Y/n's POV

I feel his arms snake around me and hold me. He didn't remove them, he just kept them there.

"Is this okay?" he asks with his soft delicate voice as his breath hits my neck.

Before I could think a "yes, this is comfortable" left my mouth.

I mean it's true, I felt extremely comfortable and safe in his arms.

I could yet again feel his breathing hit my neck driving my body insane.

I try to focus on the tv, but I can't.

All I could think about was the extremely attractive godly man sitting behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

——
A/n: excitinggg, I'll try to update soon for you guys uwu

Oh and I found this meme on insta, this is so us hahaha: