Chapter 4 |I'll See Him Soon|

|Sonic's.POV|

"I'm all yours, and I wanna be forever." I whispered in his ear. He was starting to wake up, his ears twitched in response to my whispers and he slowly started to open his eyes. I had already cleaned him up and put his clothes back on. He shouldn't suspect a thing, and if he does, it'll just be suspicion. He got drunk last night so I think that should excuse any other suspicious feelings that he might have. His eyes soon fully opened and he rubbed them to wake himself up. "Good morning." I said sweetly to him as I scooted off the bed. He groaned and gasped when he realized that the surrounding around him was unfamiliar.

|Shadow's.POV|

I should really get someone to watch over me on a night full of drinks and music. I swear that I always lose control over it. But last night was pretty fun, I got to hang out with a new person. Speaking of that new person, he just happened to be standing right next to me when I awoke. I gasped and quickly sat up after feeling embarrassed about this whole situation. I covered my face and mumbled in my hands, "How bad was I last night?" I felt him put his weight down on the bed as he sat next to me. "Not bad at all, I kept you from embarrassing yourself." Sonic said. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, regaining my vision. Sonic leaned over his shoulder and smiled at me while I tried to regain memory. I noticed a weird feeling of numbness going down in the lower half of my body. I've had sex before and this is the feeling that I'll feel after it. Now that I think of it, it's a little strange to be in Sonic's bed, a person who I still don't fully know or even trust yet. By the ways that he was almost sweet talking me, we must have....

...

I really hope not.

There's nothing wrong with him of course. I just don't go that way with another man. I'm not against it, just not my preferred partner. Plus he's a really sweet kid, I can't ruin a possible friendship because of a drunk night. Then again I was a little tipsy when I walked over to talk to him, so he probably isn't the same person as last night. "I'm sorry about this whole thing Sonic." I muttered out. I felt his hand lightly pat my shoulder, "Don't worry about it, I had a lot of fun last night," he said with a warm smile. He's really nice, so I smiled back at him before getting off the bed and rubbing my eyes. He stood up from the bed too and watched me as I went to grab my phone. Putting it in my pocket, me and Sonic shared a small awkward stare before I broke the silence. "Well, I'll be out of your way," I said. As I started to walk out, I felt him lightly tap my back. "Hey wait!" he shouted. I turned around and faced him. His little face was begging me to pay attention.

"Listen I know that you probably have better things to do, but I actually had a lot of fun last night. Could we maybe try that again, but with a little less drinks." he asked, twiddling his fingers. I gave a confident grin, "I'm sure we'll see each other around." I said before patting his shoulder and walking out. I know that we'll see each other around, it's just common for me to run into friends. Plus he seems really sweet, so maybe I'll invite him out sometime. I turned on my phone and saw that I had a missed call. It was Silver. He probably butt-dialed me again, because there's no way he'd call me while on his honeymoon. I shook it off and ignored it. If it was important then he'd call me again.

As soon as I made it outside, the sun shined bright into my face and it almost hurt. I couldn't wait to get home and pass out in the comfort of my own bed. And I certainly couldn't wait to relieve this hangover.

|Sonic's.POV|

His scent, it was on my bed. The little pieces of fur that he had shedded were on my bed. His breath remained on a small patch of a pillow. When I lay down, I swear that it feels like he's still here. I miss him already, so much. I gathered myself together and continued on with my day. I can't wait to see him again, at that lunch gathering tomorrow. That is if he does come, I really hope he does. So I can watch him do more than just fuck me, watching him eat his food, finding out what kind of food he does and doesn't like, and possibly getting his number afterwards. Oh my that already excites me.

|Silver's.POV|

For the second time I tried calling Shadow again and thankfully he answered. "Hey Silver." he answered. I scoffed and took a bite of my creme filled croissant. "What the hell happened to you last night?" I asked. There was silence but I could tell that he was walking. "Just another hangover, you know how it is." he said. "Only you would say that." I replied. He gave a small chuckle followed by a groan. "So please tell me that you're free tomorrow." I asked. "Depends, what's the occasion?" he asked. I took a sip of milk and replied, "Me and Blaze wanted to have a nice little lunch with you and her best friend Sonic, you interested?"

There was a small pause and I guess I triggered something. "You know Sonic right? I saw you two hanging out last night." I said, maybe he just didn't know who I was talking about. It was a crazy night after all. "Silver, please tell me if you remember me and Sonic doing anything out of the usual." he begged me. I was a bit confused considering that he seemed to have a good time last night. "All I saw was you two talking, and it seemed like you were having a great time. But I can't say that I know what happened after that." I told him. I heard him sigh in relief and there was another small pause. "Fine, I'd love to go." he said. "Cool.." I replied and quickly hung up shortly after.

|Blaze's.POV|

The sun was just about to start going down, and I was enjoying a nice cup of tea with my best friend. "It's gonna be just like this tommorow, but with two others. Are you sure you're comfortable with this?" I asked Sonic. He took a bite of his blueberry muffin and smiled. "I think I'll be fine," he said. I put my hand over my heart and took a deep breath. "Alright just making sure." I said. He took a sip of his tea and stared at me. "I had a lot of fun last night Blaze, and from what I could tell, it seems like you had a lot of fun too." he teased. My face felt hot and I looked down at the table. "That's just inappropriate." I mumbled. He chuckled. "Well what about you and Shadow, what kind of fun did you two get into last night." I asked. I wonder if they did some crazy things that would have probably gotten them arrested, or if they just acted like wild boys. He paused and looked around avoiding eye contact with me.

"I can't really say, it was all just a blur." he said. I shrugged and just went along with it. I could tell that he is hiding something from me, but I don't wanna push it too far. "I bet Shadow is just regretting everything already, probably woke up face-down the toilet seat." I joked.

|Sonic's.POV|

My heart was bleeding at the words that she was saying. I would never let that happen to Shadow. Just visualizing it made me sick. "Actually, he woke up pretty clean." I said, making her stop giggling. "What?" she paused. My eyes went wide as I realized that what I had just said may have exploited my little secret with Shadow. "I mean, I bet that he woke up pretty clean. I really doubt that anyone would really be face-down in a toilet." I said. She gave a small chuckle, "What would be worse was if he was face-down in bed." She said and started giggling some more. I blushed a bit as I remembered last night. The difference with her story was that I was the one who was face-down in bed. "I doubt that he would ever be submissive to someone, he seems more dominant." I replied. She gave me a confused look and shrugged, agreeing with me. "Yeah, plus he wouldn't want to hurt his pride with being that submissive type." Blaze said. I sat tight and continued my conversation with Blaze. I just kept telling myself about how good everything would be tommorow when I get to see Shadow again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•